Aether Adds Cerulean To Acquisition Whirlwind
- Aether to buy Cerulean, establish new business unit. Bruno, Antony // RCR;08/21/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 34, p10
Announces the acquisition of Cerulean Technology Inc., a provider of public safety software and solutions, by Aether Systems Inc.
- PUBLIC SAFETY NEWS. // Mobile Radio Technology;Oct2000, Vol. 18 Issue 10, pPS8
Presents news items concerning public safety communication systems in the United States, as of October 2000. Wireless data products provider Aether Systems' acquisition of Cerulean Technology; Oregon Occupational Safety and Health Division's imposition of a fine on the city of Portland for...
- Wireless urgency. Luna, Lynnette // Telephony;12/18/2000, Vol. 239 Issue 25, p46
Focuses on the Aether Systems telecommunications company. Goal of the company for the wireless industry; Growth of the company's employees from 1999-2000; Acquisition activities of the company; Wireless product offerings of Aether.
- TCS buys Aether's enterprise mobility unit. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;12/22/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 51/52, p6
Reports on the acquisition of the Enterprise Mobility Solutions division of Aether Systems Inc. by TeleCommunication Systems (TCS) Inc. Worth of the deal; Effect of the acquisition on the revenues of TCS; Provisions of the transaction.
- Cerulean PacketCluster software Y2K-complaint. // RCR;08/03/98, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p28
Reports that a Year-2000 complaint version of Cerulean Technology company's PacketCluster software for mobile public-safety information systems has been introduced. Information on PacketCluster's 4.20 products; Benefits of improved server technology for the software.
- Ad campaign launches Aether into prime time. Bruno, Antony // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p16
Reports on Aether Systems Inc.'s advertising campaign. Support of wireless data systems and services business; Reasons for launching the advertising campaign.
- Aether expands operations center. // RCR;01/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p15
Announces the opening of Aether Systems Inc.'s expanded network operations center.
- Beauty & Brains. // House Beautiful;Sep2014, Vol. 156 Issue 7, p38
The article offers brief information on cone shaped speakers from Aether Systems Inc.
- Aether revenues grow to $2.3M. // RCR;07/31/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 31, p50
Reports on the growth in revenues of telecommunications company Aether Systems Inc. for the second quarter of 2000.