Motorola Unveils 700 MHz Radios
- Motorola begins shipping multiband mobile radios. JACKSON, DONNY // Urgent Communications;Jan2010, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p48
The article announces that Motorola has begun distributing its newly enhanced range of multiband mobile and portable radios. The company's APX 7500 multiband radios are capable of working in 700/800 megahertz bands in P25, and its SmartNet and SmartZone systems, and its mobile radios can be...
- Motorola Develops P25 Multiband Firefighter Radio. Roberts, Mary Rose // Fire Chief;Aug2010, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p98
A preview of the APX7000 CE multiband portable radio from Motorola Inc. is presented.
- No more paging. // McKnight's Long-Term Care News;Sep2009, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p16
The article evaluates the two-way radios from Motorola Inc.
- MOTOROLA RADIUS PORTABLE RADIOS. // Restaurant Business;7/15/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 12, p100
Telecommunications product company, Motorola Inc. offers portable radios that come in 4-or 16-channel models. All radios have a powerful 500mW audio output that penetrates noisy environments. Programmable buttons enable users to customize their radio's feature set. A two-year limited warranty is...
- Motorola to develop encryption certified radio. // RCR;01/11/99, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p3
Announces the signing of a Memorandum of Agreement between Motorola Inc. and the National Security Agency of the United States, for the development of the XTS3500, a Type 1 encryption certified digital portable radio based on Motorola Astro digital radio products. Background information about...
- Motorola Extends Phone.com Agreement. // Wireless Week;10/11/99, Vol. 5 Issue 41, p34
Reports on the extension of the licensing and distribution agreement between Motorola Inc. and Phone.com Inc. Key to the success of the Wireless Application Protocol (WAP) 1.1-compliant gateway technology by Motorola; Advantage of the strategic relations.
- Royalty owners balance tax image, aiding growth. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;3/18/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the patent licensing in the wireless industry. Patent royalty of Qualcomm Inc.; Decision of Motorola Inc. to license its semiconductor technology to Eastman Corp.; Factors to be considered in a successful patent licensing.
- MOTOROLA LICENSES ITAP TO ACER COMMUNICATIONS/MULTIMEDIA INC. // Telephone IP News;Dec2001, Vol. 12 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the efforts taken by integrated communications provider Motorola to license its iTAP intelligent keypad text entry technology to Acer Communications and Multimedia Inc., which will be used by Acer in the mobile phones it builds for mobile handset vendors.
- You Can Take It With You. Klara, Robert // Adweek;10/3/2011, Vol. 52 Issue 34, p48
The article examines magazine advertising for household electronics, presenting a comparison of a 1955 advertisement for a portable radio produced by the company Motorola with a 2011 advertisement for a digital music device produced by the company Bose. The stress placed by both advertisements...