Net~Q: Network Quality In Major Cities
- Net~Q: Network Quality In Major Cities. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p8
Provides a graph comparing wireless network coverage in building in San Diego, California in March 2000 with the coverage on street, according to Telephia. Information on Telephia's Net~Q, which provides metrics for voice quality, call blocking, dropped calls and coverage.
- New Telephia Service Tracks Carriers' Data Delivery. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p10
Focuses on Telephia Incorporated's Wireless DNA or Data Network and Application Performance-service that could help wireless carriers and others looking to track the wireless Web from a user's perspective. Major markets in the United States where the company is deploying Wireless DNA in 2001;...
- Telephia Tells An L.A. Story. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p14
Details the results of the Internet-based survey conducted by Telephia on wireless communication subscribers in Los Angeles, California. Purpose of the survey; Market share leader; Other findings of the survey.
- Telephia service monitors handset movement. // RCR Wireless News;5/27/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p18
Reports on the launching of Retail Insights for handsets from Telephia Inc.
- Telephia service monitors data performance. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;8/27/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 35, p31
Reports on the launching of Wireless DNA Performance, a Wireless Data Network and Application Performance monitoring service, by Telephia Inc. How the service works; Future services of the product; Network services by Wireless DNA.
- Telephia expands into untethered Internet access monitoring. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p33
Reports that Telephia Inc. branched out its competitive marketing and network performance intelligence data gathering to include untethered Internet access information.
- Telephia Gets To The Point. // Wireless Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p32
Reports the result of a survey conducted by Telephia Inc. concerning the wireless market.
- Telephia Reports Market Data. // Wireless Week;12/13/99, Vol. 5 Issue 50, p6
Deals with the results of the Net-Q wireless measurement study of market researcher Telephia of San Francisco, California. Areas covered by the study; What were measured for all competing wireless carriers in a market; Duration of the study.
- Wireless Carriers Frame The Picture Message. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/23/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p38
The top six wireless carriers in the U.S. are spending more to advertise picture messaging than they are spending to promote any other single wireless-data service, research company Telephia Inc. has found. During the fourth quarter of 2002, carriers spent $61 million to promote picture...