Going to PCIA GlobalXChange?
- Vendors hope to cash in at PCS '95. O'Shea, Dan // Telephony;9/11/95, Vol. 229 Issue 11, p10
Focuses on the 1995 Personal Communications Industry Association-sponsored show or PCS '95. Highlights of the show; Telecommunication companies participating in the show; Objectives of the show.
- Online And Lovin' It. Lockwood, Judith // Wireless Week;09/27/99, Vol. 5 Issue 39, p6
Comments on the PCS 1999 convention held by the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA). Mergers of wireless companies; Views of AOL Interactive Properties Group president, Ted Leonsis on the convergence of wireless communication and the Internet; Highlights of the convention.
- PCS `98 numbers. Luna, Lynnette // RCR;10/05/98, Vol. 17 Issue 40, p12
Opinion. Discusses the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA) convention, PCS '98 which was held in Orlando, Florida during September. Number of attendees anticipated by the PCIA; Comments from Brenda Maxfield, a PCIA spokeswoman; Why show attendees who are AT and T Wireless...
- ICA prepares for annual educational event. Underwood, Roger // Communications News;Mar1995, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p49
Reports on developments in telecommunication associations. Co-location of the International Communication Association convention and Supercomm at the Anaheim Convention Center in March, 1995; 1995 Midwestern Telecommunications Conference; Reactivation of the Past ICA Presidents (PICAP); Officers...
- The eye of the storm. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;09/20/99, Vol. 237 Issue 12, p112
Focuses on the PCS '99 event of the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA). Reasons for the diminishing importance of the event; Implication of the merger between PCIA and Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association; Evolution of wireless communication.
- Scanning... Bishop, Don // Mobile Radio Technology;Oct97, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p4
Editorial. Reports on changes concerning the membership sections of the Personal Communications Industry Association. Name change of the Association of Communications Technicians to the Alliance of Wireless Communications Engineers and Technicians; Formation of the Mobile Wireless...
- PCIA embraces LMDS contingent. Weaver, Heather Forsgren // RCR;08/31/98, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p11
Annouces a plan to create a membership council which would represent local multipoint distribution services (LMDS) operators by the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA). What is LMDS; Information the PCIA; Comments from Jay Kitchen, president of the PCIA.
- PCIA backs limits for SMR auction. // RCR;09/01/97, Vol. 16 Issue 35, p1
Looks at the request of the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA) that the Federal Communications Commission allow wireless carriers to participate in an upcoming auction for market areas in the MHz-860 MHz band. Other suggestions by the association; Comments from Donald Vasek,...
- PCIA challenges fee increases. // RCR;04/27/98, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p5
States that United States regulatory fee increases were challenged by the Personal Communications Industry Association (PCIA) between April 20 and 24, 1998. Reason the increases were challenged; Argument from the PCIA; What the Federal Communications Commission has done; Comments from the...