Entrepreneur To Purchase Verizon Licenses
- Redlining, cont:. // CableFAX Daily;4/5/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 65, p1
Reports on the decision of the town of Hempstead, New York to grant a video franchise license to Verizon without any build-out requirements. Implications of the decision for the local telecommunications sector.
- Verizon Embarks On New Era. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;04/10/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 15, p18
No abstract available.
- VERIZON EXPANDS NETWORK TO COMPETE WITH SBC PACIFIC BELL. // RBOC Update;Aug2002, pN.PAG
Announces that Verizon Communications Inc. has completed expansion of the company's existing network beyond its traditional geographic service area to provide communications services to enterprise customers, competing directly against SBC Pacific Bell. Amount spent by Verizon to expand its...
- VERIZON INTRODUCES CALL INTERCEPT IN CALIFORNIA. // RBOC Update;Dec2002, pN.PAG
Deals with the Call Intercept service introduced by Verizon in California. Function of the telecommunication service; Information on how to operate the service.
- Verizon rolls out ad campaign, inks RadioShack deal. // RCR;08/07/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 32, p11
Presents news about United States-based telecommunication firm Verizon Communications, including the launching of an advertising campaign and a deal with RadioShack Corp.
- WTC DEVELOPMENT MAY IMPRINGE ON VERIZON EQUIPMENT VAULT. Bischoff, Glenn // Telephony;9/23/2002, Vol. 243 Issue 11, p12
Reports the lawsuit filed by Verizon Communications against the redevelopers of 7 World Trade Center. Effects of the restoration plans on the strategic equipment vault of the company; Appeal of Verizon on the guarantee of access to the vault; Compensation for the engineering and construction...
- Seniors depend on basic landline service. Lindhorst, Ken // njbiz;8/12/2013, p13
The author calls for telecommunications company Verizon to provide regulated basic landline service to the victims of Hurricane Sandy within a reasonable timeframe, and not to force its Voice Link service as the permanent substitute.
- Complicated Billing Finds Solution In Simplicity. Rockwell, Mark // Wireless Week;8/19/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 31, p28
Reports that Verizon Communications Inc. found that simple is best in constructing the billing for its all-in-one service package. One important component of the one-bill approach; Outcome of the simple end-of-day data transfer between Verizon Wireless' billing computer in one office and...
- TOP OF THE HEAP. Fredrickson, Tom // Crain's New York Business;9/24/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p15
Focuses on the potentiality of telephone company Verizon Communications Inc. to dominate the telecommunication market in the United States. Dependence of competitors on Verizon's infrastructure of switches, cables and technicians; Advantages of wire line ownership; Difficulty of the company in...