People and Positions
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p98
The article presents an update on truck models in the U.S. The models include a 53-ft. Super Hauler with 6 sets of side doors from Drake Truck Bodies, 28-cubic yard Half/Pack Sierra with double-wall hopper sides for protection from Heil Environmental and 2007 Classic II with removable stainless...
- Thiele Mfg adds new production lines. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2007, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p6
The article reports on an announcement made by Thiele Manufacturing that it will add new production lines at its 220,000-square-foot manufacturing facility in Windber, Pennsylvania. Thiele Manufacturing was awarded a contract through Mack Trucks Inc. to build approximately 200 dump truck bodies...
- Mack salutes top parts dealers for 2004. // Bulk Transporter;Jun2005, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p10
Announces Mack Trucks Inc.'s top-performing parts dealers for 2004. Allentown Truck Sales & Service Inc. as the North American Mack (and Northeast Region) Parts Dealer of the Year; Nortrux Inc. for the Canadian Parts Dealer of the Year award.
- Mack adds Telma. // Fleet Owner;Jun2005, Vol. 100 Issue 6, p52
Reports on Mack Trucks' offering a factory-installed, carrier-mount option of the Telma Frictionless Braking System on its S462 axle. Mounting configuration available on refuse chassis.
- Shut it. // Landscape Management;Apr2006, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p76
The article evaluates Heil Environmental Truck Equipment Group's Yardbird light-duty dump body sides that enable operator to easily close and latch them in a single motion.
- New handles on Heil Yardbird dump body sides. // Arbor Age;Jun2006, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p32
The article evaluates the Yardbird light-duty dump body from Heil Environmental Truck Equipment Group and offers information on light-duty applications, dump truck or flatbed and drop-sides.
- New Yardbird takes off. // Fleet Owner;Sep2005, Vol. 100 Issue 9, p54
Reports on Heil Environmental Truck Group's updating of its Yardbird dump body, which is suited for use in a variety of light-duty applications, such as landscaping, masonry, utilities and construction. Feature of the manufacturer's DuraClass design, which boasts of a continuous-formed body...
- Updated Heil Yardbird Dump Body Offered. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2005, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p61
Reports that the Heil Environment Truck Equipment Group has updated its Yardbird dump body. Use in high-duty applications including landscaping and masonry; Design of the body; hoist power.
- MS county honors Heil Environmental. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jan2006, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p18
Announces that Heil Environmental Truck Equipment Group has been selected as the 2005 Industry of the Year by the Tishomingo County Development Foundation in Mississippi. Truck equipment and truck body components being manufactured by the facility of Heil in Tishomingo; Overview of the...