Shelters in the storm
- All signs point toward a solid 2005. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2005, Vol. 46 Issue 6, p55
Presents the outlook for the truck and truck equipment markets for 2005, according to National Truck Equipment Association market data and research director Steve Latin-Kasper. Decline in the markets in 2002; Gap between the production and sales; Increase in the prices of steel.
- You'll take a 14% growth year, won't you? WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2013, Vol. 54 Issue 6, p37
The article discusses National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) director of market data and research Steve Latin-Kasper's presentation on industry and economic trends at the March 2013 Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, Indiana. He focused on the growth of the work truck industry in 2012 in...
- Industry survives the worst. WEBER, RICK // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2009, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p49
The article discusses the prospects in the commercial truck industry in the aftermath of the recession. National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) market data and research director Steve Latin-Kasper elaborates that the industry was better prepared for the economic downturn than they did in...
- Shift into growth-management mode. Weber, Rick // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2012, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p26
The article discusses the projection relayed by the market data and research director of National Truck Equipment Association, Steve Latin-Kasper, that sales are expected to increase from 2012 to 2015. He recommends several growth-management mode to be abreast of the market which include...
- Aimed at the loading bay. // Works Management;Dec97, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p48
The article discusses the series of counterbalance, diesel-powered HDF trucks manufactured by Halla which are intended for indoor and outdoor use. It is suggested that the HDF trucks are available in four models, each ranging from 2.0 to 4.5 tonnes in capacity with a lowering speed rated at...
- AVOIDING tire-related CSA violations. // Fleet Equipment;Jan2016, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p8
The article discusses the avoidance of tire-related Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) violations. It mentions several measures for avoiding tread depth violations such as the implementation of a comprehensive maintenance program, tire inspections before every trip and use of fleet...
- News FROM europe. Walker, Alastair James // Dealernews;Apr2000, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p14
Reports on developments related to the motor vehicle industry as of April 2000. Includes sales of motor vehicles in Germany; Restrictions set by the European Union regarding the use of motorcycles; Decline in motorcycles exported by Japan.
- Exports bolster November vehicle production in Japan. Treece, James B. // Automotive News;1/3/2000, Vol. 74 Issue 5855, p8
Reports on the growth of Japan's vehicle production in November 1999. Rise in exports; Production of minivehicles; Output at Suzuki Motor Co., Hino Motors Ltd; Exports to North America and Europe.
- New rules ease certification angst. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p60
The article discusses the regulations for the truck equipment industry from the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in April 2007. The new rules, welcomed by the National Truck Equipment Association, simplifies truck certification and make legal responsibilities more equitable....