Locking in on key customers
- Total industry shipments remain steady for 29 largest trailer builders. Schenck, Paul // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;2/1/2014, p2
The article reports on the stability of total industry shipments in the truck trailer manufacturing industry in North America in 2013. It mentions industry data including the 244,864 truck trailers built by the largest 29 trailer manufacturers for the year, the forecast of several of those...
- Flatbed trailers. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jul2015, Vol. 172 Issue 7, p62
The article offers information on several flatbed trailers including the Revolution Aluminum Drop Deck from Fontaine Trailer Co., the Freedom SE from Great Dane Trailers Inc. and the Aluminum BST II from East Manufacturing Corp.
- Fontaine Trailer forms aftermarket unit. // Fleet Owner;Aug2006, Vol. 101 Issue 8, p49
The article reports on the establishment of a new business unit named Fontaine Part Source by Fontaine Trailer Co., a manufacturer a line of flatbed, dump, drop, and lowbed trailers for the trucking industry. The unit was designed to offer dealer and fleet customers with original equipment parts...
- Information Vehicles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p58
This section offers news briefs on the truck and trailer industry as of June 2011 including the release of the 2011 full-line product catalog of Truck-Lite Co. Inc. and the launch of a new corporate website, a mobile smartphone-friendly dealer directory and new Quick Response (QR) codes by...
- Fontaine forms new aftermarket parts unit. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jul2006, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the establishment of Fontaine PartSource as the aftermarket parts unit of Fontaine Trailer Co. The unit will concentrate on the Key Dealer and Key Fleet customers of Fontaine. The initial strategy of the unit is to supply 100% original equipment parts. The key objectives...
- Platform lengthens to meet assignment. // Fleet Owner;Jan1998, Vol. 93 Issue 1, p33
Evaluates the LTP-4 model, a telescopic flat platform trailer by Fontaine Trailer Company. Features of the model.
- Aluminum siderail added to Fontaine trailer. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;2/7/2012, p1
The article reports on the move of Fontaine Trailer Co. to offer its Infinity trailers with the patented RASR Routed Aluminum SideRail in 2012.
- Take a test, win flatbed. // Overdrive;Apr2011, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p8
The article focuses on the online examination administered by Fontaine Trailer Co. in which winners will be awarded with the Revolution 52 aluminum flatbed.
- Dropdeck trailer joins Revolution line. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/19/2012, p5
The article previews the Revolution Hybrid TX dropdeck trailer from Fontaine Trailer Co.