Dana Holding Corp. moving headquarters
- Dana Holding Corp. moving headquarters. // Bulk Transporter;Oct2008, Vol. 71 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the relocation plan of Dana Holding Corp. from Toledo to its Automotive Systems Technology Center in Maumee, Ohio. Before the relocation plan, the company also plans to sell its corporate headquarters building and grounds. Meanwhile, a contract has reached with Health Care...
- Dana sells HQ building to Health Care REIT. // Toledo Business Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p6
The article reports on the contingent agreement between Dana Holding Corp. and Health Care REIT Inc. for the sell of Dana corporate headquarters building and grounds in Toledo, Ohio. In conjunction with the agreement, Dana has planned to relocate its corporate headquarters staff to its existing...
- Deals roundup. // Medical Device Daily;8/25/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 183, p5
The article reports on the agreement reached by HealthCare REIT and Dana Holding Corp. for Dana to sell its corporate headquarters building and grounds to HealthCare REIT for an undisclosed sum. HealthCare REIT would plan to remain in Toledo, Ohio and relocate its corporate headquarters staff to...
- Dana Holding Corp. moving headquarters. // Refrigerated Transporter;Nov2008, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p10
The article reports on the plan of Dana Holding Corp. to sell its corporate headquarters building and relocate to its existing Automotive Systems Technology Center in Maumee, Ohio. The author claims that Health Care REIT Inc. and Dana Holding have agreed for the sale. Further, the sale...
- Sabra, Ensign Making More Deals for Properties. Reed, Vita // Orange County Business Journal;5/12/2014, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p57
This section offers news briefs as of May 12, 2014. Sabra Healthcare REIT Inc. and Ensign Group Inc. are buying out-of-state properties as part of their continued expansions. Irvine, California-based Endologix Inc., maker of devices that treat aortic abdominal aneurysms, is expecting to occupy...
- On Wheels motors its headquarters to Detroit. Ankeny, Robert // Crain's Detroit Business;09/11/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 37, p53
Reports the relocation of the corporate headquarters of automobile magazine publisher On Wheels Inc. in Detroit, Michigan. Relevance of the relocation in centralizing the company's operations; Total project cost; Promotion of seat belt use among African Americans through the Edward Davis...
- Center for Solutions moves/expands. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/17/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the relocation of the Center for Solutions headquarters in Walden, New York.
- MARKET FOCUS. Anselmo, Joseph C. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/11/2010, Vol. 172 Issue 2, p10
The author focuses on the decision of Wes Bush, chief executive officer (CEO) of Northrop Grumman Corp., to move the firm's headquarters to Washington D.C. from Los Angeles, California.
- Are corporate HQs worth keeping? Marcus // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/08/99, Vol. 20 Issue 34, p13
Discusses the considerations important in choosing corporate headquarters. Factors driving businesses to relocate; Significance of corporate responsibility to community in planning for business relocations; Impact of business relocations in local economy.