MSBMA requests public comment
- Avoiding Big Problems With Light Duty Trucks. Allen, Hollis // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Sep2006, Vol. 86 Issue 9, p70
The article offers tips on avoiding big problems with light duty trucks. The first step is to do a realistic assessment of the kind of load the truck will be carrying, which includes the number of passengers, equipment and tool boxes. The other factors that must be considered when purchasing a...
- New on Wheels. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2011, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p47
The article offers information on products related to the trailer heavy builder industry including the redesign done by Thomas Built Buses to its front-engine, transit-style bus, the introduction of the AG-70-HFG-CS combine trailer from United Specialized Trailers and the new T660 regional...
- VETERANS. // Motor Transport;3/24/2005, p22
Presents a photograph of the AEC B-type bus operated by the London, Midland & Scottish Railway in England during the 1920s.
- Bendix Introduces New Line of Products. // Fleet Equipment;Apr2001, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p60
Provides information on Bendix Climate Control, a line of heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) products launched by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems. Types of motor vehicles where the HVAC systems can be installed; Features of the products.
- All change for London. Booth, Hannah // Design Week;7/15/2004, Vol. 19 Issue 29, p36
Focuses on the Routemaster bus in Great Britain. History; Design; 50th anniversary of the bus; LTM's creation of limited edition 50th and 175th anniversary posters; Expected elimination of the bus by the end of 2005.
- Untitled. // Modern Railways;Apr2006, Vol. 63 Issue 691, p24
Focuses on the windows of the shuttle bus that travels from Cardiff, Wales airport to the Rhoose train station. Description of the train and plane photographs on the bus' windows.
- Of Many Things. Anderson, George M. // America;8/16/2004, Vol. 191 Issue 4, p2
Presents observations about attending to Washington, D.C. to attend a Catholic parish. Consideration of the diversity of passengers on the bus journey from Manhattan to D.C.; Reflections on the temper of the bus driver with regard to the rules on chewing gum, smoking, and drinking beverages on...
- A Better Way to Travel. Owen, Linda // Your Church;May/Jun2005, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p31
The article presents information regarding buses for churches. ChurchBus.com, a division of Midwest Transit Equipment, is the only company that has minibuses in stock. Mid America Coach carries a complete line of new and used mid-size buses and shuttles featuring optional wheelchair lifts and...
- FOCUS ON TRANSPORTATION. // Behavioral Health Management;May/Jun2004, Vol. 24 Issue 3, p54
Evaluates several commercial vehicles. Paratransit Crusader from Champion Bus; Wheelchairlift-equipped vans and buses from Mobility Transportation Services; Aerotech cutaway bus from ElDorado National.