East Mfg. partners with Meritor WABCO
- Mentor WABCO establishes partnership with Iteris Inc. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2010, Vol. 73 Issue 1, p38
The article reports on the partnership between Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems and Iteris Inc. to streamline and simplify delivery of critical data about vehicle safety and performance to their mutual customers in the U.S.
- ABS control-line air filter boosts warranty. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2005, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p107
Reports on the warranty designated by East Manufacturing for a new design of control-line air filter developed by MeritorWABCO in March 2005. Terms and conditions of the warranty; Features of the control-line air filter.
- Meritor WABCO forms alliance with Takata. // Bulk Transporter Exclusive Insight;1/26/2011, p6
The article reports on the partnership between Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems and TK Holdings Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of Takata Corp. It states that the companies signed a letter of intent for the establishment of a strategic alliance. It adds that the alliance was aimed at developing...
- No tipping! Cullen, David // Fleet Owner;Oct2004, Vol. 99 Issue 10, p22
This article presents several tips for truck drivers to put automobiles into control. he best way to stay in control is never to lose it. But even the best trained--and best-intentioned truck driver can wind up in a situation that threatens to take away his control over how stable a rolling...
- what's new in: Air compressors. Wilson, Marilyn // Fleet Owner;Mar2000, Vol. 95 Issue 3, p130
Focuses on the improvements made by manufacturers of air compressors for trucks in the United States as of March 2000. Functions of air compressors; Reduction of oil carryover by Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems; Development of small and lighter air compressors by Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control...
- Accident avoidance. Kaufman, Doug // Fleet Equipment;May2011, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p30
The article offers information on the SmartTrac anti-lock braking and stability control system from Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control System and the Bendix ESP full-stability technology system from Bendix Commercial Vehicle Systems LLC.
- Accident prevention. // Bulk Transporter;Mar2008, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p80
The article reports on the introduction of the OnGuard, a radar-based adaptive cruise control system for commercial vehicles from MeritorWabco Vehicle Control Systems in the U.S. The company president Jon Morrison asserts that OnGuard is designed to equip drivers with automated features that...
- Meritor WABCO Reaches Trailer ABS Milestone. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2005, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p14
The article reports that Meritor Wabco Vehicle Control Systems has announced that it has achieved an industry milestone on sales of its Easy-StopTM trailer anti-lock braking systems (ABS). Until now, more than 1.5 million united have been sold in ten years' availability to North America fleet...
- Product Focus. // Trailer / Body Builders;Oct2008, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p78
The article features the anti-lock braking system and OnGuard, the adaptive cruise control system with active braking for commercial vehicles from Meritor WABCO Vehicle Control Systems.