FleetPride acquires Truck & Trailer Supply
- FleetPride acquires Pro Truck & Trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2009, Vol. 50 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the acquisition of Pro Truck & Trailer Supply Inc. by FleetPride Inc. The acquisition includes a 21,000-square-foot retail and warehouse facility of Pro Truck & Trailer Supply in Lubbock, Texas, which is said to represent Fleetpride's 15th location in the state. Gary Ball,...
- FleetPride acquires Drake Supply Co. // Fleet Owner Blog;12/20/2012, p1
The article reports that Southern California supply company Drake Supply Co. has been acquired by FleetPride, a national retailer of truck and trailer parts, which has extended employment offers to the former's employees at its Commerce, Long Beach and Perris branches.
- FleetPride Expands with Four New Locations. // Fleet Equipment;Sep2000, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p40
Reports on the additional locations opened by FleetPride, the aftermarket distributor of heavy-duty truck parts in the United States. Implication of the expansion on the company; Remarks from FleetPride president and chief executive officer John Greisch.
- FleetPride acquires Mandal Truck and Trailer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p6
The article features the acquisition of Mandal Truck and Trailer Inc. by truck and trailer distributor FleetPride Inc. in California.
- Volvo still wants to be truck No. 1. Wright, Chris // Automotive News Europe;12/3/2001, Vol. 6 Issue 24, p38
Reports that Volvo Global Trucks is interested in acquiring Nissan Diesel in its bid to replace DaimlerChrysler as the world's leading heavy truck maker. Truck manufacturers that were acquired by Volvo in early 2001; Discussion on the expected savings of the synergies between the Swedish,...
- FleetPride Announces E-Commerce Business Unit. // Fleet Equipment;Mar2000, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p81
Announces the formation of an electronic-commerce business initiative by FleetPride, an independent distributor of heavy-duty truck parts. Appointment of David Seewack as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of the venture effective February 1, 2000; Services offered by FleetPride;...
- Returns to Acquiring Firms: The Role of Managerial Ownership, Managerial Wealth, and Outside Owners. Shinn, Earl W. // Journal of Economics & Finance;Spring99, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p78
Investigates the extent to which wealth effects of acquisition activity undertaken by firms in one industry are related to managerial wealth and ownership. Alignment of the interests of executives and shareholders of acquiring firms; Potential conflict between the managers and owners of...
- How to avoid becoming a middle-aged 'has-been' // Industrial Management;Oct68, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p12
Presents guidelines for managers who are losing their jobs due to company mergers. Job search; Importance of job skills and experiences; Adaptation to new jobs.
- M&A Deals May be Sizable, Not Numerous. Randall, Danielle // Investment Management Weekly;5/21/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 21, pN.PAG
Discusses the impact of the investment manager's performance on the mergers and acquisitions. Reasons why the mergers and acquisitions take months to complete; Fluctuations in the deals between the companies; Reasons to analyze seller's merchandize by the acquirers.