Oshkosh unit gets $180 million contract
- OSHKOSH DEFENSE SECURES $76 MILLION IN LVSR DELIVERY ORDERS. // Defence Review Asia;Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 3 Issue 8, p8
The article reports on the delivery orders awarded by Oshkosh Defense to the U.S. Marine Corps Systems Command (MARCOSYSCOM) for logistics vehicle system replacements.
- Army Orders 400+ Oshkosh Defense FMTV Trucks and Trailers. // Officer;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p56
The article reports on the plan of Oshkosh Defense to deliver 400 family of medium tactical vehicles (FMTV) trucks and trailers to the U.S. Army.
- Oshkosh Defense To Open New Office In Canada. // Defense Daily International;1/13/2012, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p4
The article reports that Oshkosh Defense of Oshkosh Corp. plans to open a new office in Ottawa, Ontario to provide support to the Canadian Department of National Defence's (DND's) vehicle programs. The Ottawa office will provide Canadian programs with industrial and regional benefits management,...
- Oshkosh Defense: Sistema de SuspensiÃ³n Independiente Inteligente TAK-4i. // Tecnologia Militar;2011, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p64
No abstract available.
- Oshkosh, Lockheed Martin, AM General JLTV Offerings Complete Net-Ready Testing. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;7/10/2014, p5
The article reveals that the Net-Ready testing of the Joint Light Tactical Vehicle (JLTV) program offers of defense contractors Oshkosh Defense, Lockheed Martin and AM General have been completed. Topics discussed include the data transfer capability of the JLTV of Oshkosh, the requirement for...
- Protests delay Oshkosh hiring. Halcom, Chad // Crain's Detroit Business;10/26/2009, Vol. 25 Issue 42, p2
The article informs that any decisions on Southeast Michigan hires or suppliers for Oshkosh Defense, a subsidiary of Oshkosh Corp., are on hold. Oshkosh has won the bid from the U.S. Army in August 2009 to take over production of medium tactical vehicles in 2011, from current contractor BAE...
- ARMY AWARDS $1.2 BILLION CONTRACT TO UPGRADE HEAVY TACTICAL VEHICLES. // Army Logistician;Mar2009, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p47
The article reports on the three-year contract given by the U.S. Army TACOM Life Cycle Management Command to Oshkosh Defense company to upgrade the former's heavy tactical vehicles. It includes the provision of more than 6,000 upgraded vehicles including the heavy expanded-mobility tactical...
- Marines Tap Oshkosh Defense For Next-Gen Aircraft Rescue Firefighting Vehicle. Roosevelt, Ann // Defense Daily;5/31/2013, p5
The article reports that Oshkosh Corp.'s Oshkosh Defense has been selected by the U.S. Marine Corps to deliver the P-19 Replacement Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (ARFF) vehicles. It states that the P-19 replacement aircraft will be the first-response vehicle of the Marine Corps in aircraft...
- U.S. Army Awards Oshkosh Defense Contract Worth Over $77 Million To Reset M-ATVs. Abott, Richard // Defense Daily;2/6/2015, Vol. 265 Issue 24, p5
The article reports on the 77 million dollars base contract plus options to reset 800 Oshkosh-produced Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) All-Terrain Vehicles (M-ATV) that have been awarded by the U.S. Army to Oshkosh Defense.