Polk forecasts 723,000 Class 3-8 new vehicle registrations by 2012
- TRW challenges Polk's reign as king of motor-vehicle stats. Thomas, Charles M. // Automotive News;8/15/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5565, p20
Reports on the competition put up by TRW Target Marketing Services against R.L. Polk & Co., the recognized undisputed leader in supplying motor-vehicle registration data and information to the automotive community. Services offered by TRW; Price and quality as the focus of competition offered...
- U.S. diesel car registrations increase. // National Petroleum News;May/Jun2013, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p7
The article discusses an increase of 24.3 percent in the registration of diesel cars in the U.S. over the past three years. It reports that the data was shown in the national vehicle registration information compiled by the automotive information solutions provider R.L. Polk & Co. which includes...
- New sales rampage on. // New Zealand Company Vehicle;Oct2013, p12
The article reports on the 14.5 percent increase of commercial vehicle registration in August 2013 in New Zealand compared to the same month in 2012.
- Van sales increase 13%. // Motor Trader;Jan2014, Issue 5346, p6
The article reports that registration of total truck and van commercial vehicles in Great Britain increased significantly in 2013, as van owners and operators tried to take advantage of economic recovery.
- Contour marking regulation takes effect. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2011, Vol. 52 Issue 10, p10
The offers information on the European Directive 2007/35/EC which provides that new registrations of European commercial vehicles must be provided with contour marking or retroreflective tape effective July 10, 2011.
- Surge Predicted for Light-Truck Sales. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;1/8/2013, p1
The article reports on the projected increase in commercial sales of light trucks in 2013 because of the need to replace aging vehicles, along with significant fuel economy improvements across a range of models. According to research firm Polk, the large pickup truck segment will likely grow...
- Heavy commercial vehicle demand strong outside US and Canada. // Toledo Business Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p38
The article presents a report from R.L. Polk & Co. on the 1.7 million units exceed of global demand for heavy commercial vehicles, during the first six months of 2010.
- Used commercial vehicle registrations increase 9.1% in first half of 2013. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2013, Vol. 54 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the data released by global automotive market intelligence firm R.L. Polk & Co. which stresses the increase in the registration of used commercial vehicles by 9.1 percent in the first half of 2013.
- European Union commercial vehicle registrations increase 9.5% in April. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2011, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p5
The article reports on a 9.5% increase in new commercial vehicle registrations across the European Union (EU) in April 2011, according to the European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA). For the period January-April, 657,707 new vehicles were registered. Also in April, there was a 4.6%...