Palfinger to acquire Omaha Standard
- Strong growth at Palfinger. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Sep2011, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the 39.3% revenue increase of Austria-based loader crane and access equipment manufacturer Palfinger AG in its 2011 first half year results, in which one third of the increase resulted from acquisitions in 2010.
- Dreggen goes to Palfinger. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Nov2012, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p7
The article reports on the move of Palfinger AG to take over Bergen, Norway-based marine and offshore crane manufacturer Bergen Group's independent division Dreggen AS in a bid to take further advantage of the expanding oil and gas market.
- in brief. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jan2007, Vol. 164 Issue 1, p18
The article offers updates on equipment in the trucking industry in the U.S. Bridgestone Americas will be acquiring Bandag for $1.05 billion in a cash merger. The Holland Group and Otto Sauer Achsenfabrik of Germany signed an agreement that will result in the merger of the firms. Meritor WABCO...
- Palfinger buys INMAN in Russia. // International Cranes & Specialized Transport;Aug2011, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p8
The article reports on the acquisition of Russian-based loader crane manufacturer Ischimbajskie Neftianiye Manipuliatory JSC (INMAN) by Austria-based Palfinger AG.
- VMAC confirms compressor model years. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2011, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p66
A list of the confirmed 2011 models of the Underhood air compressors from Vehicle Mounted Air Compressors (VMAC) is presented, which includes Ford 6.7 liter (L) Power Stroke V-8 diesel F250-F550 SuperDuty, Ford 6.8L Triton V-10 gas F450-F550 SuperDuty, and Ford 6.2L V-8 gas F250-350 SuperDuty.
- An improved view. // Fleet Owner;Jul2011, Vol. 106 Issue 7, p16
The article reports that 2020XG mirrors, a new mirror designed as a factory option on all 2011 Ford medium-duty F-650 and F-750 trucks offers improved visibility through a larger field of view.
- Omaha Standard acquires Fontaine. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2006, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the acquisition of Fontaine Truck Equipment by Omaha Standard. Eric Kluver, chief financial officer of Omaha Standard said that the offers a benefit for the company because of the southern branches of Fontaine. The information on the businesses of Fontaine and Omaha...
- Omaha Standard PALFINGER Adds Three Dealers. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;7/11/2013, p1
The article reports on the selection of three new dealers of U.S. truck builder Omaha Standard in the states of Washington, Nevada and Michigan in 2013. It mentions that Scientific Brake & Equipment will offer the company's Palfinger products. According to the author, Nelson Truck Equipment Co....
- Omaha Standard renames Fontaine division. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2007, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p5
The article reports on the decision of Omaha Standard to rename Fontaine Truck Equipment Co., which it acquired in 2006, to Omaha Standard Distribution (OSD). The locations of the ten branches of OSD, which are all full-line truck equipment distributors, in the U.S. are given. Omaha Standard is...