Truck body capital of the world?
- Peterbilt trucks offer AdvanTEK 40 axle. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2014, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p46
The article offers brief information on the Dana Spicer AdvanTEK 40 tandem drive axle for all Peterbilt heavy-duty truck models from Peterbilt Motors Co.
- Mayor, Council restructure weekly meetings. // Inside Tucson Business;12/15/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p10
Reports on the approval of restructuring the weekly regular meetings and study sessions by the Mayor and City Council in Tucson, Arizona. Provision of more opportunity for public input and participation; Efficacy of the changed schedule; Conditions reflected in the ordinance prepared and passed...
- No changes to council format. CANO, ANGELE // Hub (Hay River, NT);11/28/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 40, p12
The article informs that the Hay River town council in Northwest Territories will not change its council format regarding the reduction of council members from eight to six and conversion of part time employment role of the city's mayor to full time service.
- A mayor for Brighton? Harding, David // Public Finance;7/6/2001-7/12/2001, p10
Reports on the decision of the Brighton and Hove Council in England to hold a referendum on directly elected mayors in October 2001. Other councils holding the referendum; Councils that have rejected the idea of electing mayors.
- Behind the Badge. // Munday Courier (TX);3/17/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p2
In this article, the author discusses the meeting of City Council, wherein the Council, Mayor, and City Administrator showed their support on the pursuit to install CoSync in automobiles and office in Munday, Texas.
- Reduce council. // Hub (Hay River, NT);9/26/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 31, p5
The author reflects on the need to reduce the number of members in Hay River, Northwest Territories Council and also opines that Hay River does not need a full time Mayor.
- Part-time mayor, same size council. Cano, Angele // Hub (Hay River, NT);11/21/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 39, p3
The article offers information on the part-time position of mayors and the small number of town councils and the balloting that details the unanimous decision to maintain its small size in Hay River, Northwest Territories (NWT) .
- The mayor of Marionville, Mo. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;4/23/2014, pA02
The mayor of Marionville, Mo., quit after aldermen voted to pursue impeachment because of sympathies he expressed for the man accused of killing 3 at 2 Kansas City Jewish centers.
- Change may be on way for council. Cano, Angele // Hub (Hay River, NT);9/5/2012, Vol. 40 Issue 28, p5
The article discusses the recommendations to make the mayor's position a full-time job and reduce the number of councillors from eight to six in Hay River, Northwest Territories.