Wabash's Cadiz operations up and running
- Wabash CEO: Trailer demand could be longest, strongest in history. Longton, Linda // Commercial Carrier Journal;May2013, Vol. 170 Issue 5, p10
The article states that Dick Giromini, chief executive officer (CEO) of Wabash National, U.S. mentions that the requirement for trailers and anew technology to increase the fuel-economy.
- Wabash National announces layoffs. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2008, Vol. 50 Issue 2, p5
The article reports on the extension of the holiday shutdown of the manufacturing operations of Wabash National Corp. in Lafayette, Indiana from December 22, 2008 to January 5, 2009. A number of employees will return to work during the period January 12 through February 3, 2009. According to...
- Wabash acquires Benson assets. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p5
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. announced on July 28, 2008 that it had completed the acquisition of certain operating assets of Benson International for approximately $5 million. Wabash National president and chief executive officer (CEO) Dick Giromini, however, said that the...
- Wabash acquires certain assets of Benson. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that Wabash National Corp. announced that it has completed the acquisition of certain operating assets of Benson International for approximately $5 million. Wabash president and chief executive officer Dick Giromini said that they are excited to have the Benson product...
- Wabash buys Benson's assets. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 165 Issue 9, p28
The article reports on the $5 million acquisition of the operating assets of Benson International by Wabash National Corp. Acquisition includes 180,000 square-foot manufacturing facility in Cadiz, Kentucky, experienced work force, and strong dealer network. Wabash president Dick Giromini said...
- Wabash Trailers Headed for Australia. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;3/26/2014, p1
The article reports the agreement signed by Wabash National Corp. and Mezz Trailers as of March 2014 for the sale of Wabash National, Transcraft and Benson brand trailers in Australia. Among the products involved are the Wabash National DuraPlate dry vans, the Transcraft steel and hybrid flatbed...
- Wabash honored as a top manufacturer. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2015, Vol. 56 Issue 11, p8
The article reports that the trucking equipment maker Wabash National Corp. has been named one of the "50 Best US Manufacturers" by the periodical "IndustryWeek" in its July-August 2015 issue, and presents the views of Wabash president Dick Giromini on the same.
- Wabash National Considers Alternatives. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;5/4/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 18, p5
The article focuses on the decision of Indiana trailer maker Wabash National Co. to engage with BB&T Capital Markets to help it consider alternative strategies. There has been a 0.51 U.S. dollar decline in the stock of Wabash for the last 12 months. Chief executive officer Dick Giromini explains...
- Wabash's Net Income Up 9% in Q3. // Trailer/Body Builders Exclusive Insight;10/26/2016, p1
The article focuses on the financial performance of the trucking equipment firm Wabash in the third quarter of 2016 which include rise in its earnings and decline in its net sales and operating EBITDA, and mentions views of its chief executive officer (CEO) Dick Giromini on the same.