Leggett & Platt CVP poised for growth
- Leggett & Platt wraps up 3-year divestiture program. // Furniture/Today;9/20/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p34
The article reports that Leggett & Platt Inc. has sold its Storage Products business to SPG International Ltd. to complete a divestiture program.
- America's Body Company acquired by The Reading Group. // Arbor Age;Nov2008, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p8
The article reports the acquisition of America's Body Company (ABC) from Leggett & Platt, Inc. by The Reading Group LLC. ABC is one of the largest networks of truck equipment distribution, installation and manufacturing facilities in the U.S. According to Dan Perlman, president and chief...
- Leggett & Platt changes strategy with Prime sale. Thomas, Larry // Furniture/Today;4/30/2007, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p28
The article comments on the decision of components producer Leggett & Platt Inc. to sell the business unit that makes foam cushioning for furniture and bedding. President and CEO David Haffner explains that Leggett's Prime Foam unit was a small player in what essentially is a commodity market...
- Silentnight war chest. // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p2
Discusses the sale of Wellhouse Wire Products to Leggett & Platt by Silentnight.
- Leggett & Platt posts 2001 sales drop of 3.8%. // Furniture/Today;2/4/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 22, p38
Reports on the annual sales decline of Leggett & Platt in Carthage, Missouri. Sales of furniture and bedding components; Net income of the company; Reasons for the sales decline.
- Leggett & Platt introducing VertiCoil Edge. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p17
The article reports that Leggett & Platt Inc. has introduced its VertiCoil Edge of innespring products at the International Sleep Products Association Expo in Carthage, Missouri.
- Leggett & Platt showcasing new mattress machines. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;3/1/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 25, p20
The article reports that Leggett & Platt Inc. will introduce its mattress machines at the International Sleep Products Association (ISPA) to be held in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- L&P boosts dividend for 41st year. // Furniture/Today;9/17/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p47
The article presents information on the increase in the value of the quarterly dividend per share of the company Leggett & Platt Inc. and highlights that the event marked the 41st consecutive year that the dividend has been increased.
- Leggett board raises dividend for 40th year. // Furniture/Today;5/16/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 36, p30
The article reports on the move of the board of Leggett & Platt Inc. in increasing the company's quarterly stock dividend by 3.8% to 27 cents per share for the 40th consecutive year.