Agents Complete the Village tour
- Branson travel agents' toolbox. // Travel Agent;03/31/97 Supplement Branson, Vol. 285 Issue 9, p2
Lists suggested tools for Branson, Missouri travel agents. Includes the Travel Planner Guide; Promotional materials; Familiarization tours.
- Jordan aims to run five more agent fam trips this year. Robertson, Edward // Travel Weekly (UK);8/6/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2029, p15
The article reports on the plan of the Jordan Tourism Board (JTB) to run more familiarization tours for its travel agents.
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA. // Travel Weekly (UK);1/14/2011, Vol. 6 Issue 2050, p32
Several photographs are presented which feature Red Sea Holidays' Zoe Holt on a tour of the new Champagne Bar and Escape Lounge at Manchester airport, Flexibletrips taking 30 top-selling Thomas Cook agents on a five-day fam trip to Las Vegas, Nevada, and a fam trip to Mauritius by Travel 2.
- COMING TO AMERICA. // Travel Weekly Australia;12/1/2006, Issue 29, p21
A photograph depicting a group of travel agents led by Tanya Roden of Air Tahiti company having their mega familiarization tour in the U.S. is presented.
- MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! // Travel Weekly (UK);6/18/2010, Vol. 5 Issue 2023, p40
The article presents suggestions on how travel agents can increase their chances of getting on a familiarization trip.
- Flighties Quicky to TTNQ. // Travel Daily;11/6/2012, p8
The article focuses on the familiarization tour organized by the tourism organization Tourism Tropical North Queensland (TTNQ) along with Quickbeds.com to travel agents of the travel company Flight Centre Group.
- Fate of the fam. Fine, Phyllis // Travel Agent;08/18/97, Vol. 287 Issue 6, p32
Discusses the controversy surrounding the offer of travel perks such as familiarization tours to travel agents. Adoption of stringent standards for discounts offered on the tours; Issue over the legitimacy of a travel agent; Travel companies' policies on so-called fam tours; Airlines' decision...
- Chile plans to host 15 fam trips. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;4/6/2007, Issue 2761, p5
The article reports on Chile's commitment to increase the number of familiarization trips for British agents. It discusses Chile's drive to increase visitor numbers. The article reports on the Discover Chile Program's aim to hold 12 to 15 familiarization trips for travel agents and operators in...
- World Luxury's Bordeaux FAM. // Travel Agent;2/13/2012, Vol. 339 Issue 11, p8
The article announces the familiarization (FAM) cruise in the Bordeaux region of France at 50 percent discount on selected dates in spring and fall, offered by World Luxury Cruise Vacations for travel agents.