- Now you're cooking. // Food Management;Sep97, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p34
Reports on Campbell Foodservice's Golden Ladle 1997 to 1998 contest and Basic American Food's Redi-Shred Potato Cheese Bake recipe contest.
- In Sacramento: Campbell introduces The Expo station. // FoodService Director;1/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p6
Focuses on the launching of The Expo, a new exhibition cooking station at Campbell Soup Co.'s plant in Sacramento, California. Way of increasing customer variety; Features of the cook-to-order station; Menu selections.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/23/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 25, p36
Presents restaurant-news items, as of June 23, 2003. Increase in beef prices following the discovery of mad-cow disease in Canada; Randy C. Papadellis' appointment as Ocean Spray's chief executive officer; Carlisle FoodService Products Inc.'s acquisition of Flo-Pac Corp.
- New flavored fruit pieces. LaBell, Fran // Prepared Foods;Mar98, Vol. 167 Issue 3, p79
Highlights the creation of flavored fruit pieces to be used in food products, by the Ocean Spray Ingredient Technology Group of Massachusetts. Conceptualization of the product; How the product is manufactured; Identification of ideal applications in food.
- No white lies allowed. // Advertising Age;10/6/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 40, p26
Previews an advertisement for Ocean Spray Cranberries' juice from Arnold Communications.
- Industry NEWS. // Food Management;Feb2001, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p77
Reports developments on the food service industry in the United States as of February 2001. Appointment of Lawrence Painter as director of marketing for Island Oasis Frozen Cocktail Co.; Expansion of branded soup counter operations of Campbell Soup Co.; Appointment of David Landers as...
- Campbell's Soup heats up new branding strategy. Hirschfeld, Jeff // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p70
Focuses on Campbell's Branded Soup Merchandising Systems, which aim to promote the United States soup company in the foodservice industry. Debut of the systems in combination with a full line-up of Campbell's frozen soups; Collaboration with contractors; Specialized logo; Options including...
- CONNECTIONS. // FoodService Director;5/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p72
This section offers news briefs from the U.S. food service sector. McIlhenny Co. has launched its 2009 Tabasco Brand Hottest Chef Contest to prompt chefs to demonstrate how their foodservice establishments can survive in tough economic times by creating profitable recipes. "Speed Scratch," a...
- Supplier Exchange showcases latest products. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/29/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 22, p30
The article offers brief information on the food service equipment and products including the Freestyle beverage machines from Coca-Cola Co., the juice-blend options from Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc., and the array of mini cakes from Sweet Street Desserts Inc.