- PUBS ADVISED TO ADD VALUE WITH STARTERS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/29/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4675, p66
The article reports on a study by McCain Foods Ltd. which has revealed that beleagured publicans in Great Britain are losing out on a potential 400m pounds windfall by neglecting side dishes and starters.
- Rich Products debuts Hispanic food program. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/14/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 28, p46
Reports on the debut of the Productos Richâ„¢ Hispanic Solutions program of Rich Products Corp. at the National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel/Motel Show in Chicago, Illinois. Display of authentic and Hispanic-influenced products; Culinary support of the company to assist...
- Changing production on the fly. Berne, Steve // Prepared Foods;Aug97, Vol. 166 Issue 9, p129
Focuses on Wampler Foods' plant of Franconia, Pennsylvania, considered to be one of the original further processing poultry plants in the United States. When Franconia's product line expanded; Information on one of the company's ventures; Number of pounds of products processed weekly at...
- WAMPLER ISSUES 2 RECALLS FOR COOKED DELI PRODUCTS AND SHUTS SUSPECTED PLANT. // National Provisioner;Oct2002, Vol. 216 Issue 10, p76
Reports that Wampler Foods Inc. has recalled its cooked deli food products following the discovery of Literia contamination in its manufacturing facility in Pennsylvania. Batches of the products suspected of contamination; Absence of consumer casualties resulting from the recall.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p62
Announces Wampler Foods' offering of a free guide to preparing turkey burgers to restaurant operators.
- Supply side. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Sep2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p12
Reports on developments in the food service industry Canada as of September 2003. Expansion of McCain Foods; CoolBrands International's purchase of the Dreamery and Whole Fruit sorbet brands; Appointment of Dean Noble at Neptune Food Service.
- Appetizer ideas…MCCAIN. Sheehan, Patricia // Food Management;Jan2003, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p70
McCain Ltd. helps food service operators create appetizers with the big, bold, flavors of X-Treme Fries. Appetizer ideas include serving Gusto Garlic Fries with Marinara dipping sauce.
- McCAIN FOODS FREE MOORE'S ONION KIT. // Restaurant Business;4/1/2005, Vol. 104 Issue 6, p59
The article presents information on McCain Foods Ltd. free Moore's Onion kit that is unveiling a new promotion to help generate higher profits and boost sales. Operators can receive a free kit that includes product and menuing tips brochures, colorful POS, T-shirt and baseball cap premiums, plus...
- Wampler Failed To Heed Warning. // Food Logistics;11/15/2002, Issue 55, p10
Reports on the recall of the cooked deli products of Wampler Foods, a brand of poultry products marketed by Texas-based Pilgrim's Pride Corp., produced at its Wampler plant in Franconia, Pennsylvania from May 1 to October 11, 2002 in the U.S. Information on the sanitation violations committed...