COOKIES, CAKES AND BARS: GRAB-AND-GO TREATS
- Checkout line. Mogelonsky, Marcia // American Demographics;Jul98, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p38
Discusses the continued growth of the market for ready-to-eat meals in the United States. Proportion of Americans that prefer home meal replacements; Findings of the study on the prepared meals market conducted by ACNielsen.
- How Edwards serves the foodservice channel. // Snack Food & Wholesale Bakery;Jun2001, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p25
Focuses on the operations of Edwards Fine Foods company in the foodservice baking industry. Product focus of the company; Comparison of the growth of the business of Edwards with the growth of the foodservice sector as a whole; Strategies used by the company to promote growth in the business.
- Ice Cream Moving to Out-of-Home? // Dairy Foods;Aug2008, Vol. 109 Issue 8, p34
The article reports on the current market trend of ice cream, frozen novelties, sherbet and frozen yogurt in the U.S. According to Mintel's research, the broader ice cream segment will grow but will occur in foodservice industry as all restaurant levels add novelty products across menus, which...
- Der richtige Nachtisch fÃ¼r alle. Rück, Daniela // Lebensmittel Zeitung;5/16/2014, Issue 20, p0036
The article offers information on a cross medial campaign of the food brand producer Dr. Oetker, in which families are encouraged to get together for dessert, and the the receive a three dimensional image of their event.
- Wilson: Customers, operators still sweet on desserts. Parseghian, Pamela // Nation's Restaurant News;11/2/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 41, p30
Information about the discussion on dessert trends that was held at the inaugural Menu Trends & Directions conference of the Nation's Restaurant News in Dallas, Texas in 2009 is presented. It highlighted of the findings of the study by market research firm Technomic Inc., which found that...
- 2010 DELI REPORT. Mitchell, Richard // National Provisioner;Jul2010, Vol. 224 Issue 7, p24
The article focuses on transition of the supermarket delicatessen from venues of fresh lunchmeats into a multi-faceted meal repositories with various protein options and attractive destinations for shoppers in the U.S. It notes the prevalence of prepared foods and sandwiches aside from...
- Branding that won't die: The TV dinner is back. Bednarski, P.J. // Electronic Media;04/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 14, p12
Focuses on developments related to television broadcasting in the United States, current as of April 5, 1999. C.A. Swanson & Sons' launching of an advertising campaign for the prepackaged meal product, TV Dinners; Deregulation of the cable television industry.
- Sweet and irresistible. Conan, Kerri // Restaurant Business;12/10/94, Vol. 93 Issue 18, p78
Focuses on the selling of desserts in restaurants in the United States. List of popular desserts; Special dessert cart and display cases as equipments for dessert marketing; Preference of restaurant operators over range of desserts; List of sample menu from restaurants for dessert.
- Power play. Dowdell, Stephen // Progressive Grocer;10/1/2005, Vol. 84 Issue 14, p3
Comments on the health and wellness initiatives launched by Safeway Inc. at its grocery stores in California in September 2005. Concept of the store's brand management efforts; Strategies used to promote its ready-to-eat Eating Right product line; Intention of the store to launch an initiative...