EVERYWHERE, EVERY WAY: PASTA UBIQUITY
- TOSSING IN INGENUITY: PASTA WITH PIZZAZZ. // FoodService Director;3/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p76
Looks at the ingenuity involved in from-scratch preparations of pasta dishes in the U.S. food service industry. Ingredients of the carbonara sauce used by food service staff at the National Association of Securities Dealers; Features of the separate pasta station at North Shore Regional Medical...
- ADAPTING COMMERCIAL IDEAS: PASTA POSSIBILITIES. Stephenson, Susie // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p44
Reports on the growing adaptation of commercial ideas for pasta offerings in the U.S. food service market. Set up of the pasta bar at Saint Paul and Zale Lipshy University Hospital; Features of the pasta menu at the University of Connecticut; Type of pasta offered by the food service department...
- BEYOND TYPICAL FAVORITES: USING YOUR NOODLES. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p82
Offers a look at the pasta food service operation at three various establishments in the United States. Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen law firm in Manhattan, New York City; Memorial Methodist Hospital in New Orleans, Louisiana; Meadow Lakes nursing home in Hightstown, New Jersey.
- Ramen empire. Nourse, Pat // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2013, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p92
A review is offered for several restaurants in Sydney, New South Wales that serve ramen including Tonton, Ryo's and Gumshara.
- Oodles of Noodles. Rowe, Megan // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2003, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p37
Deals with the continued popularity of pasta dishes among diners in the U.S. as of April 2003. Advantages of serving noodles to restaurateurs; Ways in which restaurants serve pasta dishes; Types of pasta dishes preferred by diners. INSET: Fresh or Dried: For Both, a Time and a Place.
- REVIEW OF THE REVIEWS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/17/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4328, p21
Presents reviews of restaurants in Great Britain which appeared in various publications. Description of the Yauatcha restaurant in London, England; Information on the pasta at Cipriani's in London, England; Menu at Cayenne restaurant in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- FROM ETHNIC SPECIALTY TO SPECIALTY OF THE HOUSE: PASTA GOES MAINSTREAM. Fiss, Mary Lassen // FoodService Director;11/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p64
Focuses on the consumption of pasta in the U.S. Preparation of pasta at Pasadena Unified School District; Retail costs of pasta served at King's Daughters Medical Center; Types of cheese that can be added to pasta.
- Classic Italian wins primo site. Lape, Bob // Crain's New York Business;10/24/2005, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p51
This article focuses on the Piano Due restaurant in New York. Chef Michael Cetrulo dazzled skeptics with his ability to create New Jersey's top-rated Italian restaurant Scalini Fedeli. Cetrulo's approach to midtown is a layer cake of visual styles backed by Italian classical cuisine taken to a...
- Into the city. // India Today;8/4/2014, p55
The article offers information on various events related to food service in 2014 in Punjab, India. The Noodle Story to be held from August 3-16 offers a special dining experience, inviting all noodle connoisseurs to savour authentic Chinese noodles at Hyatt Amritsar. The Amritsari Feast as part...