Fighting the mighty Caesar
- A menu mainstay. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p132
Focuses on the popularity of chicken recipes at food service operations in hospitals and healthcare facilities in the United States. Factors driving demand for chicken recipes; Most popular chicken recipes; Variations in chicken menu offerings; Successful catering operations that serve chicken...
- New raves and old faves. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p84
Describes the ways food service operators prepare chicken menu in hospitals and health care facilities across the United States. How chicken parmigiana is prepared; Recipe for honey mustard chicken; Cost of chicken piccata.
- Meeting diet parameters. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;6/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p54
Focuses on the chicken dishes prepared at hospitals and other health care services in the U.S. Versatility of herb-grilled chicken; Popularity of chicken for catering; Ways to prepare chicken.
- FOR NEARLY ANY DAYPART: NEW LINES ON CHICKEN. Lassen, Mary // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p106
Offers a look at the chicken food service operations at four institutions in the United States. Logansport Memorial Hospital in Indiana; West Virginia Wesleyan College in Buckhannon, West Virginia; Grant Regional Health Center in Lancaster, Wisconsin; Johnstown Correctional Center in...
- Rehab hospital nixes deep-fry. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;7/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p21
Reports on the increase in sales of Glenrose Bistro at Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital in Edmonton, Alberta following its upgrade and elimination of deep fried foods. Daily sales of the bistro; Factors that influenced the cafeteria to eliminate french fries and fried chicken fingers from its...
- What are ya?Chicken? Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p62
Focuses on the different chicken menu applications used by food service operators in the U.S. Menu design prepared by Frank Cirillo for the Cathedral Preparatory School at Erie, Pennsylvania; Development of new chicken recipes by Beth Gallagher at the York Hospital in York, Maine; Food service...
- Regional favorites win sales. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p128
Presents information on some of the most popular meats which are chosen to prepare breakfasts in the United States, highlighting the breakfasts prepared at the Providence Health Center, Waco, Texas. Reference to the burritos which are made at the facility; Costs of the burritos; Information on...
- IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the changes in the Seaside Cafe menu at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in California to capitalize on customers who want lighter cold dishes and thirst-quenching beverages. Bottled beverages offered at the Cafe; Percentage of increase in beverage sales.
- Hospitals feeding patients healthier meals. // AHA News;04/14/97, Vol. 33 Issue 14, p5
Reveals that hospitals in the United States are offering healthier meals based on a survey by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.