An everyday affair
- AN AMERICAN CLASSIC: Chicken wings flying high. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p80
Reports on the popularity of chicken wings among food service firms. Chicken wings recipes created by chef Sam deMarco; Demand for chicken wings; Benefits of chicken wings in reducing the cost of production.
- A basis for creativity. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p80
Deals with various creative ways to prepare chicken in the food service industry. Preparation of grilled chicken; Recipe for Santa Fe Chicken Spring Roll; Cost of chicken parmigiana.
- Fowl play: Chicken wings its way into popular culture. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p61
Describes the popularity of chicken among United States foodservice operators. Chicken as an integral part of the menu; Background on the introduction, domestication and breeding of chicken; Chicken recipes from various chefs.
- CHICKEN IS LA KING. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p91
Offers a look at how chicken is used by foodservice companies in the United States. Statistics on chicken consumption; Overview of the growth of branded chicken concepts; Innovations in chicken preparation.
- An all-purpose entree. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p128
Discusses the popularity of chicken recipes at business and industry food service operations in the United States. Demand for chicken recipes at company cafeterias; Typical servings for chicken; Consumer response to chicken wraps; Variety of ways that food service operators serve chicken.
- Chicken. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p138
Presents chicken recipes served at food service operations across the United States. Includes Penne With Grilled Chicken from Con Edison in New York City; Chicken Burrito Grande from Glendale Schools in California; Chicken and Cheese Burrito from Albuquerque Schools in New Mexico; Balsamic...
- Taking care of business: How B&I's are turning a challenge into profits. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p1
Presents information on strategies being used by the business sectors in the United States, to increase their food service sales. Details on revenues attained in 1995 by the sector; Keys to the success of the operations being conducted by the sector; Importance of the management on the success...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/4/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p60
Reports developments in food service suppliers in the U.S. as of March 2002. Plans of Simplot Co. to appeal the 10th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals decision to award 8.9 million dollars to Eateries Inc.; Award received by Hobart Corp.; Deal signed by DRM Inc. with Coca-Cola Co.
- Alphabetic index of second 100 companies. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/14/97, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p90
Presents a chart showing the alphabetic index of the second 100 companies in the food service industry as of their latest fiscal year end. Name of the companies; Ranking based on foodservice revenue and revenue growth rate.