CHICKEN IS LA KING
- AN AMERICAN CLASSIC: Chicken wings flying high. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p80
Reports on the popularity of chicken wings among food service firms. Chicken wings recipes created by chef Sam deMarco; Demand for chicken wings; Benefits of chicken wings in reducing the cost of production.
- A basis for creativity. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;9/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p80
Deals with various creative ways to prepare chicken in the food service industry. Preparation of grilled chicken; Recipe for Santa Fe Chicken Spring Roll; Cost of chicken parmigiana.
- Fowl play: Chicken wings its way into popular culture. Thorn, Bret // Nation's Restaurant News;05/10/99, Vol. 33 Issue 19, p61
Describes the popularity of chicken among United States foodservice operators. Chicken as an integral part of the menu; Background on the introduction, domestication and breeding of chicken; Chicken recipes from various chefs.
- An all-purpose entree. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p128
Discusses the popularity of chicken recipes at business and industry food service operations in the United States. Demand for chicken recipes at company cafeterias; Typical servings for chicken; Consumer response to chicken wraps; Variety of ways that food service operators serve chicken.
- Chicken. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p138
Presents chicken recipes served at food service operations across the United States. Includes Penne With Grilled Chicken from Con Edison in New York City; Chicken Burrito Grande from Glendale Schools in California; Chicken and Cheese Burrito from Albuquerque Schools in New Mexico; Balsamic...
- FRIED CHICKEN. // Atlanta;Mar2012, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p82
The article presents information on several restaurants in Atlanta, Georgia, which provide fried chicken dishes, including Leon's Full Service, Greenwoods's, and Cardamomhill.
- Without Reservations. Orovan, Bill // Echo Magazine;11/2/2006, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p57
The article features several restaurants in Arizona. Some of the restaurants that can be seen at Central Phoenix include A Taste of Soul and Richardson's. In North Phoenix, the Eden's Grill Inn can be seen. The food establishment offers Chicken Kebabs and Broiled Catfish. Other restaurants...
- WHAT WE'RE EATING NOW. // Louisville Magazine;Oct2013, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p72
The article highlights some of the popular menu items in restaurants in Louisville, Kentucky, including chai tea latte at Red Hot Roasters, Truffe-Parm French fries at Sidebar and Jamaican jerk chicken wings at Cumberland Brews.
- Fighting the mighty Caesar. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p100
Looks at how hospital foodservice facilities in the United States serve chicken dishes. Overview of the popularity of fried chicken; Chicken dishes that are popular among patients; How chicken dishes are prepared.