A LEARNING EXPERIENCE FOR ALL: FLIK Expos demo unit innovation, creativity
- Managers, chefs meet for 6th Annual FlikFair conference. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;5/13/96, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p98
Presents photographs and highlights of the 6th Annual FlikFair conference of Flik International managers and chefs held at AlliedSignal Corp.'s auditorium and dining room in Morristown, New Jersey. Program; Attendees; Features.
- European shows offer preview of what's coming to N. America. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;4/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p22
Reports on the highlights of two major foodservice trade shows in Paris, France and in London, England. Popularity of combi-ovens in Europe; Features and capabilities of equipment displayed during the shows; Equipment innovations; Implications of popular displays in the shows for the...
- FS/TEC '96. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/11/96, Vol. 30 Issue 44, p58
Presents photographs showing highlights of the 1996 FS/TEC's food service conference's exposition.
- Kiosk Extra. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2003, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p34
Provides information on the National Restaurant Association Hotel-Motel Show in Chicago, Illinois on May 17 to May 20, 2003. Estimates on the number of attendees; Highlights of the event.
- Sample offerings at fancy food show. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Dec96, Vol. 97 Issue 12, p202
Reports on the details of the 1997 Fancy Food Show organized by the National Assn. for the Specialty Food Trade (NASFT). Exhibits; Announcement of the 1996 NASFT Product Awards; Series of seminars scheduled; Contact information.
- FS/TEC conference provides one-stop shopping for technology know-how. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/18/99, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p61
Reports on the annual exposition called the FS/TEC that aims to provide food service professionals and restaurateurs with technology knowhow. Lineup of activities; Topics of sessions.
- FOOD FOR Thought. // Foodservice East;Winter2014, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p4
The article reviews an exhibition sponsored by Great New Hampshire Restaurant, held at the SEE Science Center in Manchester, New Hampshire in 2013 which featured a teaching programs about healthy food service for children of age 2-10 years.
- Advisory Board selected for Second Annual FS/TEC. Howard, Theresa // Nation's Restaurant News;02/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 5, p3
Reports on the appointment of information and management services executives as members of the FS/TEC Advisory Board in preparation for the 1997 International Foodservice Technological Exposition. Conference sponsors; Board members' contribution of their knowledge of both the restaurant and...
- DATES FOR THE DIARY. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;1/7/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4659, p10
A calendar of events is presented which includes the culinary gathering Madridfusion 2011, a food service and hospitality show, and showcase of fine food and wine.