AN FSD NEWSTRACK EXCLUSIVE: EXITE@HOME BROADENS VENDING FOR `CYBERTIME'
- Vending takes its turn. // FoodService Director;11/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p8
This article reports that Aramark has added elements of its Just4U healthy dining initiative, introduced in 2004, to its vending services business. Aramark established familiar parameters for vended foods to qualify for Just4U status; foods must be low in fat, carbohydrates and calories, while...
- With New ARAMARK Contract: U-Penn eyes vend sale bump. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the agreement between ARAMARK and the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia regarding the management of the school's vending machine program. Expectations of the school from the agreement; Marketing plans of ARAMARK; Information on the vending machine operations of the company...
- On Vending Giveaways: ARAMARK links with Kmart. // FoodService Director;11/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p26
Reports on the project of food service contractor ARAMARK which attached Kmart cash cards to random bags of Frito-Lay snacks in the company's vending machines in fall 1999. Uses of the Kmart cards.
- Why outsourcing grows. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;7/15/97 Supplement, Vol. 10, p6S
Presents information on the benefits of outsourcing in the vending machine industry in the United States. Details of outsourcing; Statistical information provided; Comments from Joe DeScenza, vice president of ASI Food Service/Automat Service of Avenel in New Jersey. INSET: Vended foods must...
- IN BRIEF. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/26/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4775, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the hospitality industry in Great Britain. A 25 million pounds foodservice contract was won by Aramark with international aircraft manufacturer Airbus. The FSA Board will carry out an investigation into the recent incidents of adulteration of processed...
- WITH NEW CONTRACT: AstraZeneca adds dining ctrs. // FoodService Director;4/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the addition of two dining centers at the Wilmington, Delaware headquarter of AstraZeneca PLC as part of its property expansion and in conjunction with a renewal of its contract with Aramark. Comments from Robert Gannon, food and mall services coordinator; Total number of the...
- NEW CONTRACTOR, NO SUBSIDY: Volume building in hosp. network. // FoodService Director;07/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p14
Reports on customer traffic increase at Palomar Hospital and Pomerado Hospital since ARAMARK Corp. commenced a three year contract in May 2000. Other changes brought by ARAMARK; Daily features of the menus offered at the hospitals; Initial employee resistance faced by ARAMARK.
- Philly picks Aramark. // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p1
This article reports on a food service contract awarded by the School District of Philadelphia in Pennsylvania to Aramak in September 2005. According to Aramark, its contract is for one year with options for an additional four years, and calls for the contractor, to manage food service in 115...
- Aramark ends $3.3 million jail contract with Texas county. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/22/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 12, p20
Reports on the end of the contract between Aramark Corp. and several jails in Tarrant County, Texas. Terms of the contract; Complaints of the commissioners about problems with food service at the jails; Denial of the allegations by the company.