IN F/S, UTILITY PARTNERSHIP: Electric f/s package reduces costs
- THE HIGH-VOLUME ADVANTAGE: FOOD PROCESSING. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;11/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p76
Looks at the use of food processors, blenders and mixers in the food service market across the U.S. Types of blades used by Steve Lunin, director or culinary services at Mease Manor on its food processors; Size ranges of mixers and blenders used at the Las Vegas Convention Center; Advantages of...
- 'Potter' Planted: L.A. Waves Wand for Wizarding World. GRASER, MARC // Variety;Apr2013, Vol. 319 Issue 6, p11
The article reports on the approval of American media and entertainment company NBCUniversal Media LLC to construct a Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park at Universal Studios Hollywood in Los Angeles, California.
- Kitchen towels & dishcloths. // Easy Does It Needlework & Crafts;Apr94, Vol. 1 Issue 1, p39
Illustrates how to make kitchen towels and dishcloths from crochet and knitting. Materials needed.
- Equipment must be small and flexible. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/01/97 Supplement, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p4
Comments on the flexibility and design of restaurant cooking equipments. Reduction in the sizes of equipment in order to fit countertop environments of kiosks and serveries; Combination of functionality of ovens, straight convection and steam units; One-button programmed cooking; Durability.
- A special spatula. McWilliams, Larry // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;May/Jun95, Vol. 79 Issue 3, p53
Presents guidelines for making a spatula from stainless steel scrap. Curing carbon steel; Welding.
- Wise buys. Angiello, Nancy // InStyle;Jul97, Vol. 4 Issue 7, p165
Presents stainless utensils and cutlery by fashion designers Gianni Versace, Calvin Klein, and Ralph Lauren and designers Philippe Starck and Robert A.M. Stern. Tips in buying sterling silver, silver plate, and stainless steel; Care of sterling and silver plate; Colorful and creative flatware;...
- DESIGN CHOICE/GLOBAL KNIVES. Felton, Roger // Marketing (00253650);10/28/1999, p13
Describes the design of kitchen knives manufactured by Global. Design of the first Global knives in 1985 by Komin Yamada; Easy-to-handle qualities and hygienic design of the knives; Ability to fit in with very diverse kitchen styles.
- Gripping designs. Rutter, Bryce G. // Appliance Manufacturer;Mar1997, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p14
Deals with the importance of user-friendly grips and handles in designing kitchen materials. Four primary categories in measuring handle and grip designs; Illustration of the arches of the hand; Importance of analyzing the process of grasping and pulling in designing handles and grips; List of...
- DESIGN CHOICE/LANCASTER POTATO PEELER. Hynes, Nick // Marketing (00253650);6/8/2000, p15
Focuses on the design of the Lancaster potato peeler in Great Britain.