FOR PATIENTS AND VISITORS: Northridge Hosp. adopts contractor's room service
- Hot Breakfast from a Cart. // Food Management;Jul2001, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p18
Focuses on the food service provided by Sodexho Marriott Services Inc. at the Detroit Medical Center in Detroit, Michigan. Description of the mobile cart used by Sodexho in its breakfast program; Total number of patients served by the company on a typical day; Use of disposable trays and...
- With Signature Brand Concepts: Mass. Hospital Lifts Cafeteria Sales 30%. // FoodService Director;06/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p48
Highlights the increase in the sales of the Morton Hospital cafeteria in Taunton, Massachusetts. Features and designs of the renovated dining area; Plans to introduce a patient feeding program; Introduction of Sodexho Marriott brands such as Deli Signatures and American Grill; Total annual...
- Sodexho Marriott may retain aspects of health-care account. // Nation's Restaurant News;01/18/99, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p21
Reports that Sodexho Marriott Services may still manage some aspects of the foodservice program it has managed at the former Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center since 1989. Effect of the merger between Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center and New York Hospital-Cornell Medical Center; Programs...
- FROM FACILITIES TO FOOD: Detroit Medical Center signs Sodexho Marriott. // FoodService Director;01/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p8
Reports on the food service contract signed by the Detroit Medical Center with Sodexho Marriott Services. Estimated value of the agreement; Services to be handled by the contractor; Changes made by Sodexho Marriott.
- 'At your request:' SMS offers better room service to patients. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/29/99, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p18
Focuses on the quality of foodservice offered by Sodexho Marriott Services, a company that resulted from the merger of Marriott Management Services and Sodexho North America, to hospital patients. Possibility of cross-pollination of ideas and programs between the two entities as one of the...
- Tenet Healthcare signs deals with Morrison, Sodexho Marriott. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/24/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p18
Reports that Tenet Healthcare Corp. has outsourced the foodservice programs in 96 of its 113 hospitals to Sodexho Marriott Services and Morrison Management Specialists. Terms of agreement; Benefits from outsourcing.
- Tenet awards FS contracts. // Food Management;Feb2000, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p11
Announces the decision to contract out nearly 100 of the hospitals run by Tenet Healthcare Corp.'s acute care subsidiary to giant foodservice providers Morrison Healthcare Food Services Inc. and Sodexho Marriott Services. Hospitals' previous operation of their own dietary department; Terms of...
- PART OF DINING SVCS. COMMITMENT: Hospital's depts. lessen use of outside caterers. Lang, Joan // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p88
Focuses on the foodservice catered by Sodexho Marriott Services for the cafeteria in the South Nassau Communities Hospital in Oceanside, New York. Description of the four-week cafeteria cycle menu; Remarks from Stephen A. Bello, executive chef of the contractor.
- Yale-New Haven hosp. to install cook-chill. // FoodService Director;09/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p42
Reports on the installation of a cook-chill food production system at the Yale-New Haven Hospital in New Haven, Connecticut. Labor cost savings expected from the installation; Plans for increasing revenues; Retail units operated by contractor Sodexho Marriott Services in the hospital; Features...