- Restaurateurs vote on hottest food trends. // Nation's Restaurant News;3/28/94, Vol. 28 Issue 13, p61
Reports on the poll conducted by the Thomas Food Industry Register during the New York Restaurant and Food Service Show to determine the most popular eating trends. Meat and poultry as top entree; Rating for pasta and vegetarian dishes.
- Dinner-and-a-movie prices are skyrocketing in certain cities. Keegan, Peter; Martin, Richard // Nation's Restaurant News;8/22/94, Vol. 28 Issue 33, p32
Presents statistics on the cost of dinner and a movie at various cities around the world. Inclusion of sales tax and value added tax.
- The thrill of the hut. Heubusch, Kevin // American Demographics;Sep97, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p42
Shares the eating out habits of people according to the Paradigm Technologies International of Westwood, New Jersey and the National Restaurant Association. Ratio of Americans who dine out; Group which has the highest eating out rates; Reasons for not dining out.
- Dinner-house sales remain sluggish in August. Knapp, Malcolm M. // Nation's Restaurant News;11/7/94, Vol. 28 Issue 44, p16
Reports on the decline in comparable-store sales of dinner-house restaurants in the United States in August 1994. Consumer Confidence Index; Sales in various regions; Unemployment rate; All store sales; All store customer counts.
- Dinner-house sales pick up in February. Knapp, Malcolm M. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/2/94, Vol. 28 Issue 18, p18
Reports on the increase in dinner-house sales in the United States in February 1994. Improvement over sales in previous month; High volatility of business due to extreme weather conditions; Same-store sales; Decline in Overall Consumer Confidence Index; Retail sales; Decline in unemployment in...
- Money markets. Soeder, John // Restaurant Hospitality;Sep95, Vol. 79 Issue 9, p36
Presents a listing of the top ten metropolitan areas by annual per capita spending on food away from home in the United States. Honolulu as topping the list.
- Families feast together. Morris, Megan // Working Mother;Dec94, p16
Reports a finding of a MassMutual survey that 82 percent of families have dinner together. Percentage of mothers who prepare food alone.
- Databox. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;5/1/2014, Issue 3095, p20
Statistics related to travel industry is presented including the price for three-course evening meal for two with a bottle of wine in Tuscany, Italy, the cost of basket in Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, and the percentage of price increases in Palma, Majorca, Spain in 2014.
- More workers skipping lunch to run errands or get ahead. // American Nurseryman;11/15/96, Vol. 184 Issue 10, p10
Focuses on the survey commissioned by Steelcase Incorporated and conducted by Steelcase Workplace Index in Grand Rapids, Michigan on what employees are doing on their lunch hour. Findings of the survey; Reasons why the traditional lunch hour has shrunk; Interpretation of the results of the...