REPEAT TRAFFIC WANTED: B&I ABANDONS SELF-SERVICE
- NASD to Pose Rules Calling for Emergency Plans. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p37
Reports proposal from the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) to require brokerage firms to maintain business continuity plans in Washington. Provision of emergency contract information to NASD; Influence of the September 11 terrorist attacks.
- ADF APPROVED FOR 7/29 LAUNCH. Clary, Isabelle // Securities Industry News;7/29/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 29, p1
Reports the approval of the Alternative Display Facility on a pilot basis by the National Association of Securities Dealers in the U.S. Schedule of trading real stocks; Confidence of the financial industry; Requirements of Congress for off-exchange trading.
- Continuing Application of NASD Rules and Incorporated NYSE Rules. // ComplyNet;Dec2008, p2
The article focuses on a process to develop a new consolidated rulebook entitled Consolidated FINRA Rulebook which FINRA has discussed in previous Information Notices. According to FINRA, the first phase of new consolidated FINRA Rules will take effect on December 15, 2008. FINRA issued an...
- NASD Sells Nasdaq Stake, Considers Amex Options. Clary, Isabelle // Securities Industry News;1/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p24
Reports the sale of Nasdaq shares of National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) to the Nasdaq Stock Market in the United States. Percentage of the shares sold; Citation of several NASD trading property; Options in the American Stock Exchange.
- NORTH SUBURBAN. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2013, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p153
A review is offered for several restaurants including Blu Moon Cafe, Hamilton Restaurant and India Sizzling located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- EVOLUTION OF CAFETERIA SYSTEMS - PAST-PRESENT AND FUTURE. Poór, József; Beke, Jenő; László, Gyula; Óhegyi, Katalin; Šeben, Zoltán; Slavić, Agneš // Selye e-Studies;2014, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p4
The author's aim is first to review the most important features of the cafeteria system (goals, typical 'stakeholders' and strategic HR issues). Then they examine the evolution of the system of flexible benefits since 1996, when the first such systems appeared in Hungary. Authors also analyze...
- NASD: Inaccurate Trade Data a Top Small-Firm Violation. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/24/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31498, p5
Reports on violations of small firms uncovered by the U.S. National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD). Most common error in municipal trade reports submitted by small firms; Plans of NASD to hold a telephone workshop with member firms on compliance with the U.S. Municipal Securities...
- Week in review. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/10/99, Vol. 46 Issue 50, p8A
Presents a compendium of business-related news items in Long Island, New York. Includes the terms under Cablevision Systems and Adelphia Communications Corp.'s definitive agreement; National Association of Securities Dealers' plan to raise funds by selling most of its Nasdaq stock market...
- Delisting. // Traders Magazine;Aug99, Vol. 12 Issue 156, p6
Discusses the opposition of National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) to pending changes on the delistment of public companies in the United States (US) on the New York Stock Exchange. Information on the amendment of Rule 500; Details on the need for the US Congress to force a reform on...