AT NANTICOKE MEMORIAL HOSP.: Working conditions improve
- WITH HELP FROM NOVARTIS: Nanticoke Hosp. raises quality of puree menus. // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p20
Reports that Nanticoke Memorial Hospital in Seaford, Delaware is planning a revamp of all of its puree menus. Characteristics of its planned puree menus; Reason for revamping its puree menus.
- KITCHEN UPDATED, TOO: Brands double Nanticoke Hosp. sales. // FoodService Director;06/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p14
Reports that Nanticoke Memorial Hospital in Seaford, Delaware, has replaced its employee cafeteria with branded foodcourt and the kitchen with a roomier, more efficient facility. Benefits from the addition of the foodcourt; Foods served in the foodcourt.
- AT ST. VINCENT HOSPITAL: Temporary f/s fix proves to be
full-time sales booster. Bond, Marian // FoodService Director;12/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 12, p24
Reports on the positive impact of an approach used by foodservice officials in a cafeteria at St. Vincent Hospital and Medical Center during the remodeling of the main kitchen on its financial performance in the U.S. Dishes served by the officials; Prices of the dishes; Approximate number of...
- Hospital's food service expansion adds value to patient care. // PM Engineer;Aug2014, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p58
The article reports on the installation of a UL-1978 listed grease-duct system in the kitchen of the Massachusetts General Hospital. Topics covered include the impact of the system on patient conditions as well as implications for the workload of the hospital's kitchen staff. Also mentioned is...
- A Hybrid Approach. // FoodService Director;11/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p8
This article focuses on the kitchen expansion project completed by Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas. Neal Lavender, director of food, nutrition and hospitality, claims that it makes the hospital the largest in northern Texas. A new bed tower, composed of 177 beds and the foodservice...
- Renovation Recipe. // FoodService Director;3/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p46
The article focuses on the renovation of the kitchen at the Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital in Amherst, New York. According to the article, the foodservice department, an Aramark account, used around $168,000 to purchase new equipment, move existing equipment and rearrange the flow of...
- Grand plan. Flurry, Amy // Country Living;Nov2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p138
Focuses on the renovation of an ancient kitchen of a house in Erwinna Pennsylvania.
- A place to linger. Morton, K.S.; McNamara, J. // Country Living;Feb1990, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p96
Photo essay with text of two country kitchens. Renovation of a 1664 kitchen in the English countryside; Refurbished New Jersey kitchen with a 1930s motif.
- Manhattan makeover. Morton, Kevin Scott // Country Living;Mar1993, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p140
Presents a photo essay with text of a remodeled kitchen in a 100-year-old New York City town house. Smart layout and traditional craftsmanship; Finely carved paneling unifies the breakfast nook with the rest of the kitchen; Fruit-and-foliage motif of the curtains and banquette upholstery; More.