CALIF. ROLL-OUT UNDERWAY: Fitness club juices up workouts
- 24 Hour Fitness President and CEO Carl Liebert Resigns. // Club Industry;Jun2013, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p10
The article informs that Carl Liebert, chief executive officer (CEO) and president of the fitness center chain, 24 Hour Fitness Worldwide Inc. in San Ramon, California has resigned after terminating 12 executives and making key organizational decisions.
- 24 Hour Fitness Seeks $850M Loan. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;5/5/2014, p13
The article reports on an 850 million-dollar term loan B being sought by San Ramon, California-based fitness center chain 24 Hour Fitness, as of May 2014.
- 24 Hour Fitness, Crawford Pump Up 'More Focused' Effort with $25M. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;5/6/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 18, p16
Reports on the launch of an advertising campaign for the 24 Hour Fitness using celebrity model Cindy Crawford. Budget for the campaign; Factors that contributed to the company's decision to launch the campaign.
- 24 Hour Fitness and Everlast Launch Group Class. // Fitness Management;Aug2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p22
The article offers information on the Everlast Shadow Box Workout boxing fitness class offered by 24 Hour Fitness of San Ramon, California, and Everlast Worldwide.
- 'Round-the-clock gym coming to Utah with at least three locations. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;08/02/99, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p9
Reports that California-based fitness chain 24 Hour Fitness will enter the Utah market. Possible sites.
- National fitness club chain signs lease in Taylorsville. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/17/2001, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p3
Reports on the lease contract signed by 24 Hour Fitness Inc. at Southern Redwood Road in Salt Lake City, Utah. Intentions of the company in the business move; Types of services offered; Capacity of the space.
- 24 Hour Fitness Feeling Groovy. Norton, Justin M. // Adweek Western Edition;06/24/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 26, p3
Reports on the plan of 24 Hour Fitness health-club chain to release television advertising campaigns created by Direct Partners West in the U.S. Celebrities featured in the advertisements; Highlights of the commercials; Goals in the creation of the campaign.
- 24 hour fitness takes on Texas. // American Fitness;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p14
Looks at the acquisition of 12 Gold's Gyms in Arlington, Carrollton, Dallas, Houston, North Richland Hills, Mesquite and Plano by 24 Hour Fitness Incorporated. Total clubs owned by 24 Hour.
- 24 Hour Fitness counts calories on mobile Web. Dilworth, Dianna // DM News;4/19/2010, p7
The article evaluates the Bodybugg calorie management system from 24 Hour Fitness.