TOUTING N/C APPEAL: Foodbuy purchase adds online buying functions
- A restaurateur's guide to the Web. Baraban, Regina // Restaurant Business;10/10/96, Vol. 95 Issue 15, p213
Lists the online services offering information related to the food service industry. Small Business Resource Center site; Global Agribusiness Information Network; Perkins Family Restaurants' Web site.
- A restaurateurs guide to the Web. Baraban, Regina // Restaurant Business;08/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 16, p135
Presents several food service industry Web sites in the United States. Charlie Trotters; Wine; Masterfish Theatre.
- A restaurateur's guide to the Web. Van Houten, Ben // Restaurant Business;05/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p199
Presents several Web sites related to food service in the United States. Riunite's home page on food and wine; Job Forum by the Whittemore School of Business and Economics at the University of New Hampshire; U.S. Business Advisor which provides access to federal government information, services...
- A restaurateur's guide to the Web. Breuhaus, Brian // Restaurant Business;10/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 19, p133
Presents Web sites designed for restaurateurs. Dinercity.com; Roadsidemagazine.com; Eathere.com.
- New foodshow goes on-line. // Hotel & Motel Management;4/22/96, Vol. 211 Issue 7, p31
Reports on the homepage access to Foodshow On-Line on the World Wide Web. Information available for foodservice operators.
- Learning to use Web is `essential,' too: Put Internet know-how on the shopping list. Grossbauer, Sue // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p208
Discusses the availability of World Wide Web sites serving the food service industry. Need for food service directors to be computer-literate; Procedure on finding food service Web sites; Notable food service Web sites.
- Salient Web sites. // Nation's Restaurant News;07/13/98, Vol. 32 Issue 28, p80
Presents Web sites offering information and services to food service operators in the United States. Features of the information offered by the Web site of Harris Ranch Inn and Restaurant; Features of the services offered by Intraware Inc. at its Web site; Web addresses of the sites.
- When spinning a Web site, first impressions are crucial. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;03/03/97, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p20
Offers advice for foodservice industry professionals on how to create an effective World Wide Web page. Compass Group USA's debut on the Web; Design and content of a company's Web site; Importance of making one's Web site a living document.
- Salient Web sites. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/06/97, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p92
Features Web sites related to the food service business. Includes Sodexho USA's site for its food equipment catalog; Efficient Foodservice Response's Web site.