NEW 5-YR. DEAL IN PLACE: Albany switches to Chartwells
- Sodexho Marriott, SUNY at Albany end relationship, terminate food contract. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;07/17/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 29, p4
Reports that the State University of New York in Albany, New York has decided to terminate its contract with foodservice provider Sodexho Marriott Services. Reasons behind the termination of the contract; Dissatisfaction of students with quality and variety of food served by Sodexho;...
- SUNY ALBANY REVISITED: Contractor mulls events. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p30
Recounts the defense statement issued by a spokesperson for Sodexho Marriott Services regarding issues about its poor food service operation at the State University of New York (SUNY) in Albany. Description of the workplace policy and procedures implemented by the contractor; Failure received...
- ALLERGEN-FREE SERVERIES ADDRESS GROWING CONCERN FOR STUDENTS. // FoodService Director;3/15/2015, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p8
The article focuses on the efforts made by three universities in the U.S. to provide students with better food service and prevent them from acquiring food allergies. It states that the University of New Hampshire (UNH) in Durham, New Hampshire, the University of Albany in Albany, New York, and...
- SUNY to offer new on-line classes to area via its learning network. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/7/95, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p22
Reports that the State University of New York will be offering online classes in its SUNY Learning Network: Mid-Hudson Region. Courses available; Potential of the program; Number of campuses which will participate in the network.
- Study says SUNY should institute more rigorous core curriculum. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/05/96, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p15
Reports on the need for a core curriculum for all students at the State University of New York (SUNY) in Albany. Effects of the lack of core curriculum; Statements by various groups and individuals on the need for a core curriculum.
- Wintertide PRODUCTS. // Foodservice East;Winter2011, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p8
The article offers updates on products and services within the foodservice sector in Northeastern States. The State University of New York at Albany opens a YoNola station offering organic yogurt and granola parfaits for healthy quick snacks for students. Vulcan Equipment introduces a...
- Member News. // CM Advisor;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p26
The article offers news briefs related to construction industry. The University of Albany in New York has chosen Heery International Inc. to design and build the sports stadium at the State University of New York (SUNY). Fru-Con Construction LLC has been acquired by Balfour Beatty Infrastructure...
- Incubator paves high tech path. Martorana, Jamie // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/24/96, Vol. 43 Issue 26, p47
Reports on the achievements of the Long Island High Technology Incubator (LIHTI) program in the State University of New York (SUNY) Stony Brook's campus. Graduation of four companies; Jobs created by the firms; Financing provided to businesses; Funding; Formation of the Long Island Regional...
- Study on keratoconus. // Journal of Visual Impairment & Blindness;Nov/Dec96 Part 2 of 2, Vol. 90 Issue 6, p26
Reports on the Collaborative Evaluation of Keratoconus (CLEK) study conducted by the State University of New York (SUNY) College of Optometry. Purpose of the CLEK study; Effects of Keratonocus on women.