Houghton Mifflin's K-12 Q2 Sales Up 14.3%, Overall Revenues Rise 13.5%
- Limited K-12 Adoptions Slow Houghton Mifflin's Third Quarter. // Educational Marketer;11/08/99, Vol. 30 Issue 32, p4
Reports the decline in the third quarter revenue of Houghton Mifflin company.
- Houghton Mifflin K-12 Unit Pushes Q1 Sales Increase To 16.9%. // Educational Marketer;05/08/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 14, p8
Focuses on the sales and operating loss posted by Houghton Mifflin for the first quarter of 2000 compared in 1999.
- Strong Start For Houghton. // Publishers Weekly;5/1/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 18, p18
Reports on the first-quarter revenues of Houghton Mifflin in 2000. Best performing division; Impact of the acquisition of Sunburst Technology; Effect of strong sales in the company's trade and reference division.
- HM Posts Strong Earnings Growth. // Publishers Weekly;3/18/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 11, p19
Reports on the corporate profits posted by Houghton Mifflin (HM), the publishing unit of Vivendi for 2001. Percentage increase in pro forma revenues; Revenues of the business segment of HM.
- HM Sees Moderate Gains in 2001. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/6/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 45, p14
Reports on the revenue Houghton Mifflin Co. targeted in 2001. Sales in the company's K-12 publishing segment; Other financial results in the third quarter of 2000 Houghton posted; Company's areas of strength.
- Sales Up 8% at HM, Income Dips. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/8/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 6, p96
Reports on the earnings posted by Houghton Mifflin for 1998. Revenues and operating income of the company; Publishing groups which posted gains in the year; Sales of other segment of Houghton Mifflin.
- Financial News. // Book Publishing Report;10/09/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 40, p6
Reports that Boston, Massachusetts-based publisher Houghton Mifflin's third-quarter results will fall short of expectations. Net sales of the firm for the third-quarter; Reasons for the lower than anticipated sales; Expected net sales for the fourth quarter.
- Profits Soar At Houghton. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/7/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 32, p16
Reports on the increase in the 2000 second-quarter revenue of Houghton Miflin due to an increase in sales of its elhi publishing segment. Amount of the income increase; Segments that led the sales increases.
- HM Completes Disappointing year. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/19/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 8, p14
Reports on the profit and sales of Houghton Mifflin in 2000. Increase in total sales of the company in 2000; Net income between 1999 and 2000; Performance of the company's college division; Prospects for 2001.