Familiar Face Takes Over As CEO Of Ecampus.com Following Resignation
- Wilkinson to Head ecampus.com. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;8/14/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 33, p195
Announces the appointment of Wallace Wilkinson as chief executive officer (CEO) of the college textbook electronic retailer ecampus.com, replacing Steve Stevens. Career background of Wilkinson and Stevens.
- Ecampus.com CEO Seeks Personal Bankruptcy Protection. // Educational Marketer;02/19/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p4
Reports that Wallace Wilkinson, chief executive officer of online college-textbook retailer ecampus.com, was forced to seek bankruptcy protection by creditors he had business dealings with who are seeking payments of millions of dollars.
- Selecting Leaders. Fernandez, Jorge E. // Executive Excellence;Feb2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
Focuses on the recruitment, selection and development practices of chief executive officers (CEO) in the U.S. Assessment of the behavioral style of CEO; Factors considered in promotion of executive; Behavioral characteristics of CEO.
- Correction. // Employee Benefit News;Jun2007, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p7
A correction to the article about Fred Barstein, founder and chief executive officer of 401Exchange, published in the April 15, 2007 issue, is presented.
- WHAT MAGAZINES CEOS ARE READING. // SGB;Mar/Apr2010, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p44
The article focuses on the favorite magazines of some chief executive officers including A. Stone Douglass, CEO of Orange 21, Bob Puccini, President Mizuno USA and Matt Rubel, CEO Collective Brands.
- Application Process. Adams, Scott // Conference Board Review;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p12
An excerpt from the writer Scott Adams' blog posted at the web site www.dilbertblog.typepad.com is presented.
- COMMUNICATION MAKES BETTER BOSS. // Broker Magazine;Jun/Jul2001, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the traits of successful chief executive officers. Ability to listen and examine people's perspectives; Development of fair policies and solutions.
- CEOs gird for shakeout. Solovy, Alden // AHA News;05/06/96, Vol. 32 Issue 18, p6
Reports on the concerns of academic medical center chief executive officers (CEO) in New York City over possible shakeout in the city which was discussed during CEOs' panel discussion at the New York Hospital/Cornell Medical Center. Importance of demonstrating geographic coverage for academic...
- Overworked and underpaid. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;7/11/94, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p20
Discusses the results of a survey conducted by `Canadian Business' magazine for its July 1994 issue. The compensation packages that Canadian chief executive officers are typically offered.