- Bond research on the Web. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;8/05/96, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p46
Reports that First Call BondCall will introduce a World Wide Web site that offers full-text fixed-income research reports that are real time.
- Bonds to go. Baker, Edward H. // Financial World;7/1/97, Vol. 166 Issue 7, p106
Focuses on computer network resources about bonds. Features and contents of Bonds Online, Investorama, Merrill Lynch and Vanguard; Author's comment about the sites and scarcity of bond education materials on the web. INSET: Website of the month..
- To Aid Investors, Fitch Starts Website for All Things BAB. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/28/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33340, p26
The article reviews the Web site, located at www.fitchratings.com/BABs, from Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- Austin Internet Sale A Texas First. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;08/30/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30715, p2
Reports on a plan by Austin, Texas, to issue about 67 million dollars of bonds over the Internet on September 9, 1999. Acceptance of bids on the bonds over Public Financial Management Inc.'s auction site; Advantages offered by the Internet auction method; Reduced cost of issuance.
- Italy breaks new ground with first Internet sovereign. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;05/15/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 20, p8
Highlights Italy's pioneering of global sovereign offering over the Internet. UBS Warburg's bringing of the deal to market via its DebtWebservice; Plan of selling at least 10% of the deal to United States investors.
- High-Yield Bond Trading Ready For Web-Time. Weisul, Kimberly // Inter@ctive Week;02/01/99, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p16
Details the plan of Trading Edge to launch its BondLink trading service by March of 1999 which allow institutions to trade high-yield of junk bonds among themselves without going through a Wall Street dealer. Comments from analysts; Disadvantages of the trading system; Customers that should be...
- Interactive Web site offers bonds-to-dollars conversion. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/6/96, Vol. 35 Issue 19, p22
Focuses on a bond value home page on the World Wide Web owned by MMR Technologies Inc. Preview of contents; Charges for users.
- Offering Savings Bonds On-Line. Mink, Mary // Credit Union Executive Journal;Mar/Apr98, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p22
Provides information on how to offer savings bonds on-line. Advantage of selling bonds through the Internet; Setting up on-line bond sales; How to prevent members' data from being accessed on the Internet; How to ensure privacy of information.
- On the Bond Wagon. Updegrave, Walter // Money;Oct2001, Vol. 30 Issue 10, p73
Discusses the pros and cons of investing in the bond market. Advice on buying Treasuries, municipals, and corporate bonds; Web sites that provide information on bond issues and sites for investment transactions; Topic of companies that have programs to sell 'direct notes,' a bond issue marketed...