Results of Competitive Sales
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestones, Deborah // Bond Buyer;02/16/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31079, p37
Reports developments related to the proposed bond issuance in the United States. Projects designated for the 175 million-dollar municipal bond propositions of Anchorage Assembly; Plans in selling the 30 million-dollar worth obligation bonds of Capistrano Unified School District.
- L.A. Community College District Readies Half-Billion in GOs. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;06/01/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31151, p54
Reports on the Los Angeles Community College District, California's plan to sell general obligation bonds in June 2001. District's first bonded debt and the largest bond sale under the state's Proposition 39; Amount of bonds to be issued by the district.
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;11/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30523, p22
Provides information on results of competitive municipal bond sales recent to November 18, 1998. Includes St. Joseph County in Indiana; city of West Palm Beach, Florida; Perry County School District Finance Corp. in Kentucky; Cherokee Community Schooll District in Iowa.
- Munis Unchanged in Quiet Trading; $76M of Texas School Bonds Priced. Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;4/29/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31624, p2
Municipal bonds were unchanged on April 28, 2003, while in the new-issue market underwriters priced 76 million dollar of Leander, Texas, Independent School District unlimited tax and school building and refunding bonds with a top yield of 4.74 percent in 2032. On the economic front, personal...
- Football Headlines Texas School Bond Slate. Watts, Jim // Bondbuyer.com;9/ 9/2013, p16
The article reports on the 99 million dollars general obligation bond being requested by the Katy Independent School District from its voters in Katy, Texas as of September 9, 2013. The bond request aims to finance its 69.5 million dollars 14,000-seat stadium to address scheduling problems for...
- Olathe, Kan., School Disctrict Will Do a $37 Million Refunding. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;3/15/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31841, p37
Announces the plans of the Olathe, Kansas school district to sell general obligation bond refunding. Goal of the district to save costs from interests.
- Deer Creek Debt Cleared. Watts, Jim // Bond Buyer;2/21/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32323, p33
The article reports on voters' approval of $32 million in bonds for Deer Creek public schools, officially known as the Oklahoma County Independent School District No. 6 in Oklahoma. The bonds received 87 percent approval rating from the voters.
- School Bond Bonanza. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;3/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32336, p31
The article reports that several school districts in the state of Washington are seeking voter authorization for a combined total of nearly $400 million in debt during local elections on March 14, 2006. Some of the districts that made the requests include Highline School District, Bellingham...
- Nevada School District Hopes to Be Next to Catch Refunding Wave. Kelemen, Jasmina // Bond Buyer;9/8/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31964, p28
Reports that the Washoe County, Nevada, School District expects to competitively sell approximately $22.8 million in limited tax general obligation bonds on September 8, 2004. Key issues of interest; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications on school districts and the bond...