- Prudential investments. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p6
Reports on the appointment of Robert Waas as senior portfolio manager of Prudential Investments' public fixed-income municipal bond team. Waas' previous job; Composition of the Prudential bond team.
- Sidley Austin Brown Adds Bond Lawyers to West Coast Practice. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;8/30/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31314, p5
Reports the appointment of several lawyers in the Sidley Austin Brown & Wood municipal bond practice in Chicago, Illinois. Consolidation of Sidley and Austin in Chicago and Brown and Wood in New York; Implication of the merger for service deliveries; Public finance specialties of the firm.
- Piper Jaffray Lures Former Lehmen Vet to Head N.Y. Fixed-Income Office. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;6/19/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31660, p6
U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray Inc. has appointed John Calia, a former top trader at Lehman Brothers Inc., to head up the expansion of its fixed-income municipal trading and sales capabilities in New York. At Lehman, Calia reported to Peter Coleman, managing director and head of municipal bond...
- Jester, Watkins to Assume MSRB's Top Posts on Oct. 1. // Bond Buyer;8/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31704, p4
Reports on the selection of managing director William J. Jester Jr. of the municipal bond department at UBS Financial Services Inc. as chairman of Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB). Work experience of Jester; Selection of J. Ben Watkins as vice chairman of MSRB; Career profile of...
- Keating Muething Brings Ex-Cincinnati Councilman on Board. Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;1/9/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33038, p22
The article reports that Keating Muething & Klekamp has added former Cincinnati councilman John Cranley in the firm to practice bond and municipal finance. Cranley has gained both a law degree from Harvard University and a master's degree in theological studies from the Harvard Divinity School...
- Wilmington Trust Hires Two to Bolster Trustee Biz. // Bond Buyer;1/20/2016, Vol. 1 Issue 34446, p1
Wilmington Trust hired two new bankers last week to bolster the company's Municipal Corporate Trust team on the West Coast.
- COMINGS & GOINGS. Britton, Diana // Registered Rep;Feb2012, Vol. 36 Issue 2, p8
The article announces Stuart Parker has joined Prudential Investments as president, Mike Anderson as vice president of financial institutions and business growth at Securities America, and Crystal Neubauer as director of education and events at Cambridge Investment Research.
- Cape crusader. // Money Marketing;3/11/2004, p41
Reports on how Prudential investment sales manager, Andy Brown hang out and laughed with the staff and salespeople of rival company, Norwich Union in Great Britain.
- Questions over Pru distribution. // Money Marketing;3/31/2005, p35
The article presents information on the distribution in financial services as Jonathan Bloomer departs Prudential Investment to be replaced by HBOS PLC finance director Mark Tucker. Bloomer may have mishandled the announcement of raising the cash but the rationale - to spend a large proportion...