MassDevelopment, Private Firm Team Up to Fix Public Building
- 270 Peachtree. Sullivan, C.C. // Buildings;Jun95, Vol. 89 Issue 6, p68
Describes modernization that transformed the Peachtree building in Atlanta, Georgia from class C to class B+/A- lease classification. Compliance with current infrastructural and regulatory demands; Enhanced safety features; Utilitarian upgrades; Modernization team.
- Hearing and speech center voices need for bldg. rehab. Whitford, Marty // Crain's Cleveland Business;05/07/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 19, p20
Reports on the need to rehabilitate and upgrade Cleveland Hearing and Speech Center's headquarters building in Euclid Avenue in Cleveland, Ohio. Description of the present state of the 50 year old structure; Plan to offer new services; Increase in the number of patients being served by the...
- Buildings get dolled up to retain tenants, attract new ones. Wilkinson, Kaija // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);8/13/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p27
Highlights some of the improvements being made to office buildings in New Orleans, Louisiana. Connection between an appealing workplace and tenant retention; Increase in occupancy for renovated buildings; Leasing managers' strategies in getting tenants to renew leases.
- Hurbson project slated to start in July. Tampone, Kevin // Business Journal (Central New York);6/4/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 23, p12
The article reports on the redevelopment of the former Hurbson building in Syracuse, New York.
- Lakewood Center North renovations underway. Bullard, Stan // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/30/95, Vol. 16 Issue 44, p14
Reports on the renovation plan of the Lakewood Center North office building in Cleveland, Ohio. Maintaining the building's position as a prominent office location; Oliver Design Group to oversee the renovation; Improvements to attract more tenants.
- Step 1 to success: Organize work space. Cleaver, Joanne // Crain's Chicago Business;03/30/98, Vol. 21 Issue 13, pSR10
Focuses on organizing employees' individual workspace in relation to maximizing productivity. Solutions for organizing workers' work space; Comments made by Gary Wheeler, principal and national director of interiors for Chicago architecture firm Perkins & Will.
- Avoiding trials, tribulations of renovating occupied space. Woods, David W. // Fairfield County Business Journal;04/08/96, Vol. 35 Issue 15, p16
Offers tips on renovating of occupied office space. Planning for the disruption of work environment; Coordination of the sequence of construction; Problems to be expected.
- Remodeling planned for Cadillac Tower. Ankeny, Robert; Smith, Jennette // Crain's Detroit Business;08/09/99, Vol. 15 Issue 32, p10
Reports on the renovation plans for Cadillac Tower in Detroit, Michigan. Foreclosure proceedings; Floor-by-floor modernization; Space of the building occupied.
- 900 King awaits tenants after a $5 million facelift. Philippidis, Alex // Westchester County Business Journal;06/04/2001, Vol. 40 Issue 23, p5
Reports that an office building at 900 King Street in Westchester, New York, awaits tenants following a $5 million renovation. Company that completed the renovation work; Infra-structure facilities available at the building; Asking rent for the building; Prospective tenants of the building.