RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA
- RISK SUMMARY: LITHUANIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p12
Offers economic and political outlook for Lithuania for 2006. Possibility of fresh elections after the coalition government collapsed at the end of May 2006; Expected slowdown in real gross domestic product growth; Factors contributing to the bureaucracy ranking of the country in the world.
- CIA: The World Factbook: Lithuania. // CIA World Fact Book;2011, p393
The article presents facts on Eastern European country Lithuania as of 2011. It says that it has an estimated population of 3,535,547 Lithuanians who speak several languages including Polish, Russian, and Lithuanian. It mentions that the country is headed by President Dalia Grybauskaite and...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2009, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p12
The article reports on the political and economic risks of Lithuania. According to the latest public opinion survey by Vilmorus, political apathy in the country continues to rise. Meanwhile, it believes that the marked reduction in revenue streams in 2009 and 2010 will see Lithuania's budget...
- Country Reports: Lithuania. // Lithuania Country Monitor;2014, p1
The article offers information on the economic and political condition of Lithuania as of November 2014 and provides forecast until 2018. Among the key indicators that were included in the forecast are economic growth, consumer price index, and gross domestic product (GDP). Information regarding...
- WILL VLADIMIR MAKE AN UNWELCOME RETURN TO THE BALTIC? GWYTHER, MATTHEW // Management Today;Apr2015, p32
The article focuses on economic and political status of Lithuania as of April 2015. Topics discussed include the around 3% gross domestic product (GDP) growth predicted for the country in 2015, the increasing number of information technology (IT) professionals in the country, and the impact of...
- Country Intelligence: Report Lithuania. // Lithuania Country Monitor;Jun2011, p1
The article focuses on the economic condition of Lithuania in 2011 and outlook from 2008-2016. It says that the country's exports will weaken in the second half of 2011 due to the slower global growth combined with the European debt crisis. Furthermore, the country might be qualified for euro...
- Deficit Narrowing Ahead. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;
The article offers forecast on the economic condition in Lithuania. It predicts a decline in the nation's budget deficit from 7.1 percent of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2010 to five percent of GDP in 2011 and expects the deficit to reach 3.8 percent of GDP of by 2012. It also explores the...
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Mar2010, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p11
The article offers news briefs in Lithuania including the political risk, economic risk and business.
- LITHUANIA: RISK SUMMARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jun2010, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p11
The article presents that political, economic and business risks of Lithuania in 2010 which include the forecast for increase in political strike action, the decline in retail sales and the 6.4% year-on-year drop in revenues.