RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY
- RISK SUMMARY: HUNGARY. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2007, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p4
The article presents the political risk, economic risk and business environment in Hungary. In short-term political risk rating, Hungary placed 7th out of 258 Emerging Europe countries. On May 31, 2007, shares at the Hungarian Budapest Stock Exchange equity index closed at 26,710.54 following a...
- Hungary inflation remains steady in November. // Regional Today;12/12/2013, p1
The article reports on the steady inflation rate recorded in Hungary in November 2013.
- Boxes and Special topics in the report, 1998-2011. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Mar2011, p81
A list of the boxes and special topics in Magyar Nemzeti Bank's (MNB) quarterly reports on inflation in Hungary from November 1998 to March 2011 is presented, which includes wage inflation, price increases and inflation convergence.
- City says Hungary CPI set to accelerate despite soft March data. // Hungary A.M.;4/14/2014, p5
The article reports on the expected increase in consumer inflation in Hungary in 2014.
- Hungary: Fidesz Fast Losing Its Pro-Business Credentials. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/15/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 31, p16
The article presents a forecasts for the emerging markets of Hungary in 2010, including the country's attractiveness to foreign investors, revenues from extended corporate taxes, and stock prices of major companies in the country.
- chapter 4: Business Environment. // Hungary Business Forecast Report;2007 Quarter3, p34
The article provides information on the domestic business environment in Hungary relative to its economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats, labor force, and foreign investment policy for 2007.
- Inflation: Recent Developments. // Hungary Country Monitor;Mar2012, p10
The article focuses on the developments affecting the inflation rates in Hungary in early 2012. It states that the country's annual inflation rates have sped up considerably from mid-2011 due to the implementation of increased value-added tax. It notes that the sharp depreciation of the forint...
- Boxes and Special topics in the report, 1998-2010. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Nov2010, p70
A list of the boxes and special topics in the Magyar Nemzeti Bank's (MNB) quarterly report on inflation in Hungary from November 1998 to November 2010 is presented, which include changes in the central bank's monetary instruments, wage inflation and economic indicators.
- Appendix. // Quarterly Report on Inflation (Magyar Nemzeti Bank);Nov2010, p77
An appendix of Magyar Nemzeti Bank (MNB) Occasional Papers from 2007 to 2010 that relate to the central bank's quarterly reports on inflation in Hungary is presented.