Domestic Demand To Suffer From Tighter Liquidity
- Consumption and Economic Development. Jedruchniewicz, Andrzej // Socialiniai Tyrimai;2013, Vol. 2013 Issue 1, p16
The main aim of the paper is to present the importance of consumption for the country's economic development. This issue is discussed from the perspective of the Austrian and Keynesian theory. The economists of the Austrian school emphasise that the ever increasing fixed level of consumption...
- Country Intelligence: Report: Poland. // Poland Country Monitor;Oct2013, p1
The article presents information on the prospects of the economic condition of Poland. It is predicted that the gross domestic product (GDP) growth is expected to accelerate in the second half of the financial year 2013. It is also expected that there will be a modest revival in consumer...
- 2006: A Promising Year. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jul2006, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p1
Offers an economic outlook for Poland for 2006. Factors that will contribute to the country's economic growth; Projected gross domestic product growth; Outlook for exports.
- Star Gazing. Drucker, Vanessa // Global Finance;Sep2012, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p22
The article reports on the superior economic growth of Poland, which sets it apart from the other Central and Eastern European (CEE) countries. This predominant performance of the country's economy is attributed to the flexible exchange rate of its zloty and its large internal market. It notes...
- Economic Growth: Recent Developments. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p6
The article offers information regarding the economic growth in Poland in 2011. It states that the consumer confidence has been affected by the weaker European and global growth in the third quarter. It says that the gross domestic product (GDP) has slowed down in year-on-year terms; however,...
- Current Account Forecast On Track. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Aug2011, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p3
The article presents an economic forecast in Poland specifically on the widening of the current account deficit in 2011. The country has been anticipated for its capacity to secure its external financing needs despite of the growth of the current account deficit. The resilience of the household...
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Nov2011, p7
The article offers an outlook on consumer demand in Poland in 2011.
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Outlook. // Poland Country Monitor;Mar2012, p7
The article provides an overview of the consumer demand outlook for Poland from 2012-2013 which reveals that consumer spending will remain the key motivating force for the Polish outlook supported by real wage gains.
- Economic Growth: Consumer Demand - Recent Developments. // Poland Country Monitor;Mar2012, p7
The article reports on the developments related to consumer demand of Poland for 2011 wherein consumer spending remained robust and retail sales outperformed expectations which drive recovery with sales of durable goods and cars.