Reaping the benefits
- AFMA dons marketing hat. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the effort of a blue-ribbon subcommittee of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association to direct creation of consumer campaign in the U.S. Estimated worth of the campaign; Objectives of the campaign.
- Membership boost for NBF. // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p5
Reports on the membership of British bed manufacturers Vogue Beds and Excellent Relax Bedding Co. to the National Bed Federation.
- New members for NBF. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2010, Issue 5687, p6
The article announces the move of various furniture firms to join the National Bed Federation, the trade association for the bed industry in Great Britain, which include Deluxe Bedsm Elite Bedding, and Joseph International.
- Industry event planned to launch new competitiveness report. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/2009, Issue 5667, p8
The article reports on the plan of the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) to launch its competitiveness report at an industry event to be held on February 11, 2010 in London, England.
- BIFMA launches "level" certification program. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2009, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the launch of level certification program for products by the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) International, a trade association for the commercial furniture industry in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- HFIA helps industry reach consumers. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p2
Focuses on the accomplishments of the trade group Home Furnishings International Association in the U.S. Continuation of publishing the Haven magazine; Expansion of the client base; Response of the group to the needs of independent furniture retailers.
- What buyers think of Brazil. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p32
Focuses on the views of the International Wholesale Furniture Association on the furniture industry of Brazil. Possibilities of furniture production in Brazil.
- AFMA's Marketing Division soaks up a little fun in the S.C. sun. // Furniture/Today;8/19/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 49, p20
Reports on the activities of the Marketing Division of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association in South Carolina. Range of events for members; Key representatives from the furniture industry who took part in the events.
- Style Trend groups elects Beck. // Furniture/Today;1/6/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 18, p68
Reports on the election of Style Trend Furniture Group's officers for 2003-2004. Members of the furniture buying group.