- Ascot widens Sherborne choice. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p3
Introduces Ascot electric lift and rise model from Sherborne Upholstery. Features of the product; Availability of Senator in leather or soft cover; Introduction of chenille, tapestry and jaquard fabrics.
- Autumn Long Point grows. // Cabinet Maker;7/20/2001, Issue 5247, p7
Announces the participation of Gainsborough, Corinth Designs and Sherbourne Upholstery as exhibitors at the Autumn Long show in England.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;3/28/2003, Issue 5330, p3
Presents news briefs related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of March 28, 2003. Increase in the national minimum wage; Plan of rent to buy retailer BrightHouse Inc.; Sherbourne Upholstery's widening of its delivery service by acquiring air conditioned showvan.
- Showroom. // Cabinet Maker;9/12/2008, Issue 5605, p30
The article evaluates several furniture including Sofia folding beds from Swanglen Furniture, LO1O bed from KLER and Silverdale drop-end sofa from Sherbourne Upholstery.
- A simple easy chair. Clauss, T. // Outdoor Life;Aug88, Vol. 182 Issue 2, p30
Instructions for building an easy chair--one that's deemed `easy' not only because it is comfortable and simple to build, but because it's easy on the checking account. Three of the lightweight, two-piece chairs can be built from one sheet of plywood.
- The planter's chair. Clauss, T. // Outdoor Life;May91, Vol. 187 Issue 5, p50
Offers directions for building a comfortable chair that was originally designed for Jamaican plantation owners and is perfect for outdoor lounging.
- Sitting pretty. // Colonial Homes;Oct88, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p8
Presents Pennsylvania chairs by colonial artisans who were often English emigrants. Chairs from the collection of the Chester County Historical Society. Characteristics, Style.
- In a roundabout way. Hunt, Kenneth // Colonial Homes;Feb95, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p72
Features the roundabout chair. Evolution of style; Design.
- A portable chair to build. Moates, Tom // Country Journal;May/Jun93, Vol. 20 Issue 3, p69
Offers instructions for building a wooden buckskinner's chair that is comfortable, portable, unbreakable and inexpensive. Construction details; Materials.