- Maples suppliers put crash behind them. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p2
Discloses that several furniture suppliers in Great Britain have received payment from Kingsway for stock purchased alongside the Maples stores. Speculation that Deloitte & Touche called in the retailer; Reason for the delay in payment.
- Fernback takes Kingsway back into the fold. // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p1
Reports on British retail chain Kingsway owner Alan Fernback's entrusting of the future of the company to Landmark managing director Karl Briant.
- Kingsway goes home. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;09/01/2000, Issue 5203, p7
Focuses on the ownership of British furniture company Kingsway by Alan Fernback and management of the company by Landmark's Karl Briant.
- New year decision on Maples stores. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p7
Focuses on Kingsway's plans for the six of the 11 Maples stores it purchased after its January 1998 sales. Stores that will be retained by Kingsway; Possible expansion of the Landmark format; Sites where new Kingsway stores will be opened.
- Canadians Buy Regionals. Binkley, Alex // Traffic World;1/18/99, Vol. 257 Issue 3, p45
Focuses on the growth of several truck lines in Canada. Consolidation of Mullen Transportation and Mill Creek; Acquisition of Raynald April Inc. by Cabano Kingsway; Services of Mullen Transportation.
- Cabano Kingsway adds 2 lines. // Traffic World;04/27/98, Vol. 254 Issue 4, p38
Announces that Canadian trucking company, Cabano Kingsway, is expected to purchase Quebec-based trucking companies Entreprises de Transport J.C.G. Incorporated and Transport Lebon Incorporated. Who companies will operate under merger; Plans by Cabano to retain Jean-Claude Germain as president...
- CFMA installs 2001 board, honors four. // Furniture/Today;12/18/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 15, p24
No abstract available.
- More case goods than usual introduced in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;3/3/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 26, p18
Describes the furniture industry in Tupelo, Mississippi. Display of furnitures by wood companies previously introduced in San Francisco or High Point; Opportunities for retailers to offer feedbacks on products; Impact of the West Coast dock shutdown to the furniture industry.
- CAMPION A. PLATTS MOVEABLE FEAST. // Architectural Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 59 Issue 4, p46
Features Campion A. Platt Architects, a furniture store in New York City. Product lines; Information on its owner; Inclusions in its Campaign Collection of furniture.