- Don't overlook alternatives to the UPREIT structure. Malkin, Anthony E. // National Real Estate Investor;Oct98, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p152
Focuses on the alternatives available for entrepreneurs other than converting into an UPREIT type of real estate investment trust financial structure. Features of an UPREIT; Benefits offered by an UPREIT for entrepreneurs; Disadvantages posed by real estate investment trusts to entrepreneurs;...
- REAL OPPORTUNITIES. Kiyosaki, Robert // Entrepreneur;Mar2007, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p152
The author reflects on the opportunities that are facing successful entrepreneurs. He cited that rich persons often made their money by building successful businesses and then holding and accelerating their wealth through real estate investments. The author emphasizes that the tax laws reward...
- They're not making any more of it. Heintz, Nadine // Inc.;May2004, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p48
Discusses the advantages and disadvantages of investing in real estate. Comparison between real estate investment and stock market investment; Experience of several executives in real estate investment; Reason behind the preference of entrepreneurs to invest in real estate.
- He Used to Be a Big Shot. // National Review;9/17/1990, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p16
Focuses on the success story of New York real estate businessman Donald Trump. Prosperity in business during the 1980's and relations with political figures; Publicity, symbol of free enterprise, and societal relations; Strategy for accumulating wealth.
- ENTER THE DRAGON. Barnard, Lucy // Estates Gazette;6/25/2011, Issue 1125, p70
This article presents an interview with Hong Kong Chinese entrepreneur Sammy Lee on the move of a group of Hong Kong businessmen to invest in social housing in Great Britain. Lee discusses the acquisition of a stake in Pinnacle Regeneration Group by three investors. He also acknowledges the...
- Powerhouse Principles: The Billionaire Blueprint for Real Estate Success. // Hispanic;Jun/Jul2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6/7, p66
The article reviews the book "Powerhouse Principles: The Billionaire Blueprint for Real Estate Success," by Jorge PÃ©rez.
- First Malaysian in Australian billionaire list. // Malay Mail;5/28/2012, p20
The article features mining magnate Sam Chong, who has become Australia's first Malaysian-born billionaire in the "Business Review Weekly" (BRW) Richest 200 list as of May 28, 2012 and Queensland property developer Maha Sinnathamby, whose Greater Springfield is considered the largest privately...
- MAURICE ALTER. // BRW;5/28/2009, Vol. 31 Issue 21, p92
The article profiles the 84-year old billionaire Maurice Alter with a total net worth of $1.34 billion in Melbourne, Victoria. It cites that he owns the Pacific Shopping Centres Group with properties in New South Wales, South Australia, and Victoria. It mentions that his valuable assets include...
- So No, but so yes. DORAN, RYAN // Fairfield County Business Journal;8/15/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 33, p1
The article focuses on the efforts of Southern Norwalk (SoNo) business owners to diversify its residential projects. According to Stephanie Pelletier, area representative of F.D. Rich Co., the ongoing development of SoNo has the potential to develop the area as a unique live-work play community....