- New foreign policy. Souccar, Miriam Kreinin // Crain's New York Business;2/4/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p3
No abstract available.
- Thanks a million. Castle, Ann // Texas Monthly;Dec97, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p100
Presents the top philanthropists from Texas. The amount of money donated by each and to whom the money was given. Including the philanthropists Robert H. and Nancy Dedman; Robert M. and Anne T. Bass; H. Ross and Margot Perot; How the list was compiled; Texans who were included on the list of...
- Index helps philantropists choose charities. Redmond, Jack // Inside Tucson Business;10/20/97, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p14
Provides information and guidelines in choosing a charitable organization in Arizona. Tucson Yellow Pages organization list; Assessment procedure for charities; Comparison among specific institutions.
- The Super-Givers. Herrera, Philip // Town & Country;Nov2001, Vol. 155 Issue 5258, p194
Presents a list of people who donated in various organizations in the United States in 2001.
- Grants and where they go. // Education Week;1/12/94, Vol. 13 Issue 16, p13
Presents tables to show where grant donations of wealthy philanthrophists are spent. Walter H. Annenberg grant beneficiaries; Pie graph to show segregation of educational funding; Private grants for selected school-reform activities.
- Become a PHILANTHROPIST! Karnes, Korey // Cosmo Girl;Dec2002, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p116
Presents several steps on becoming a philanthropist in the U.S. Benefits of Web sites to philanthropists; Schedule of donations.
- A WOMAN'S GUIDE TO GIVING. Krotz, Joanna L. // Town & Country;Jun2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5537, p145
The article presents guidelines for women philanthropists on what and how they can use their money for a good cause.
- THE POWER OF TWO. Kaye, Dena // Town & Country;Jun2008, Vol. 161 Issue 5537, p186
The article discusses the author's experience of doing philanthropic works with her friend Mukti Datta for the projects of the Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine Kaye Foundation.
- Social Venture Philanthropy Making Mark. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;7/7/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 28, p7
Provides information on the Social Venture Philanthropy program of the Grand Rapids Community Foundation in Michigan. Reason behind the development of the program; Relevance of the program to small-scale philanthropists; Factors which hinder young-would be donors in getting involved with...